Thread: 2 Month Waiting List For New Advertising Clients On GWW

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? 2 Month Waiting List For New Advertising Clients On GWW

I just wanted to make a quick thread letting those companies who are looking to start a marketing campaign on the GWW Community that we are currently on a waiting list schedule before your new ad campaigns can start.

At the present time we have 2 companies currently sat on the waiting list for their ad campaigns and are waiting on another 3 companies to get back to us in the next couple of days about being added to the list also.

Therefore, if you are considering starting a marketing campaign on the GWW Community sometime in the next 2-3 months, it is highly advisable that you send me an ICQ (107713480) email (lee @ gamediacorp.com) or a PM via GWW letting me know that you want me to reserve ad space for you, along with the type of ad campaign you are looking to run.

If you have already spoken to me yesterday or today, please be advised that your placement is secured as discussed and that this is a notice for those companies and individuals who have not yet gotten in touch with me about their marketing needs.

In addition, even though we have a waiting list for new campaigns, priority will always be given to existing clients looking to renew their ad spots so existing marketing clients need not worry about their ad campaigns hitting the waiting list for renewals.

Again, if you are looking to start a marketing campaign on the GWW Community anytime in the next 2-3 months, please take a few minutes to let me know so that we can allocate space to you, we only have a limited amount of placements on the GWW Community and we will never sell more than these, no matter how many times you ask us to.

If you have not yet already done so and would like to get a list of current ad rates, please email advertising@gaywidewebmasters.com for that information.

Regards,

Lee

TopBucksTonya

Big Grin

You rock! Thanks for posting that.

We want adding to the list please

WegCash Robert

Phew

I got in just in time! Yaay!

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    Me too!! Phew that was close :shock:
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Simon*BuddyP*'s Avatar
    hehe, me too, right on time!! Thx Lee!
    Simon
    Affiliate Manager
    BuddyProfits / Gamma
    ICQ 487 140 599
    simon@buddyprofits.com