Thread: back from holidays

back from holidays

...and what an awesome time it was! Buenos Aires is a great city, loads of fantastic restaurants, cafes and clubs. It has a very european feel to it, and the guys are very hot with their dark features and stunning blue eyes.

And Florianopolis was amazing, with loads of golden beaches and all-you-can-eat restaurants where they come around with huge skewers of barbequeued meats of all sorts and carve off slices onto your plates. Plus of course perfectly fit surfer guys everywhere in their tiny speedos and nothing else!

Will get some pics posted soon.

cheers,
    Luke

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Hey Luke

It was great finally meeting you and having drinks in Buenos Aires!

Your boyfriend is hot...

Hope we cross paths again soon!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Lee, the pleasure was all mine, mate! Its so kewl travelling around the world and meeting up with people you know from online only.

cheers,
    Luke

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    Lee, the pleasure was all mine, mate! Its so kewl travelling around the world and meeting up with people you know from online only.

cheers,
    Luke
    How were the average people who lived and worked there?

Madame0120
    Is Mom happy and settled?

Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    How were the average people who lived and worked there?
    Buenos Aires seems to have a lot of "middle class" people, every night most restaurants fill up and there are loads of magazine shops, which to me is a prime indicator that people do have a bit of extra cash and are not substinance living. Florianopolis, on the other hand, is known as a rich part of Brazil with loads of tourists so its not very indicative of the rest of the country. It was more expensive and people were definitely well off, even the locals seemed to be doing pretty well with almost all newer cars on the roads and no one at all living on the streets.

cheers,
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    Is Mom happy and settled?
    Mom? is that a nick for MiamiB Lee?

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Buenos Aires seems to have a lot of "middle class" people, every night most restaurants fill up and there are loads of magazine shops, which to me is a prime indicator that people do have a bit of extra cash and are not substinance living. Florianopolis, on the other hand, is known as a rich part of Brazil with loads of tourists so its not very indicative of the rest of the country. It was more expensive and people were definitely well off, even the locals seemed to be doing pretty well with almost all newer cars on the roads and no one at all living on the streets.

cheers,
    Luke
    Cool! Remember when the United States used to have a middle class?

Madame0120
    Mom? is that a nick for MiamiB Lee?
    LOL! Sorry .. one of you guys just moved your Mom ..

This part timers is killin' me.