Thread: Do You Set Daily/Weekly/Monthly Sales Goals?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Set Daily/Weekly/Monthly Sales Goals?

I was just wondering if any of you folks gave yourself set goals in terms of sales volume in a month?

For example, lets say you have a goal of 100 sales a month from your various sponsors, if you launch some new projects, do you up that goal or keep it at the same level?

The reason im asking is we're getting read for a new guy to start and i want to try and set him some kind of realistic sales goal to start off with and gradually increase the figure monh after month as he learns new stuff or builds new sites.

Do any of you folks set sales targets and if so, how did you decide where to start off at?

Regards,

Lee

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Daily, Weekly or even monthly sales goals are extremely agressive. Start with quarterly, which is still fairly agressive. Every 6 months is much more realistic.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Simon*BuddyP*'s Avatar
    You're right djdez, that's exactly the way we set goals. Seasonnal objectives with plans to achieve them.
    Simon
    Affiliate Manager
    BuddyProfits / Gamma
    ICQ 487 140 599
    simon@buddyprofits.com

pocoloco78
    I set monthly goals. Each month, I try to beat the last one in both traffic as well as earnings. At the time I feel, I am not gonna make it... I know I have to work my ass of and sleep less.

Looking for content ;)
    we set weekly goals but use them more as guidelines...

our monthly and yearly goals on the other hard are where we put the real evaluation..

Monthly goals seems to be perfect for ironing out those little inconsistencies yet getting a good overall feel as to how your sites / programs are doing.

cheers
    Luke