Thread: Attempted Terrorist bombing, last week, but did you hear about it?

Working hard to dominate the gay adult industry. JamesXR's Avatar

Attempted Terrorist bombing, last week, but did you hear about it?

Arrest made over abortion clinic bomb

2007/4/29
    AUSTIN, Texas, AP

A 27-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a makeshift bomb that was found outside a Texas clinic where abortions are performed, authorities said Friday.

Paul Ross Evans has been charged with use of weapons of mass destruction, manufacture of explosive material and violating freedom of access to clinic entrances, according to a statement issued by the Austin Police Department.

Authorities were not saying how they identified him, said police spokeswoman Laura Albrecht. He is in federal custody.

The bomb was discovered Wednesday, and authorities had asked area abortion providers to be vigilant after a U.S. Supreme Court ruling last week that banned a type of late-term abortion.

The bomb was found in a bag in the parking lot of the Austin Women's Health Center. After an employee found the package, a bomb squad detonated the device.

It contained an explosive powder and two pounds (0.91 kilograms) of nails, said David Carter, assistant police chief.

Had the bomb detonated, it could have injured people 100 feet (30.5 meters) away, police said.

The discovery led to a brief evacuation of the area, and a nearby highway was shut down.

I heard of this somewhere and found so little news on it. It was an attempted domestic terror attack, but even when I searched for it online, half the news sources mentioning it were from other countries. The evening news has time to cover the stupidest things, but this didn't seem to make any headlines. Am I the only one feeling more paranoid about our news media?
    JamesXR
    Affiliate Relations for www.BoyZShop.com
    Yes, I do have what you're looking for.

Wow thanks for that post I had no idea that took place.

Remember we're in a propaganda war and facts/news, no matter how important, are witheld/altered if they don't perpetuate the image.

Besides, the man is probably part of some right wing Christian organization and a prime example of a radical Christian, not the kind of exposure they need right now
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Working hard to dominate the gay adult industry. JamesXR's Avatar
    I hadn't heard about it either until I heard a little blip about it on some talk radio this Wednesday. That's why I found it so disturbing.
    JamesXR
    Affiliate Relations for www.BoyZShop.com
    Yes, I do have what you're looking for.