This is a press release we released on Friday on XBIZ and GAYVN.
This is the first one we have done and would love to hear your constructive criticism. Thanks! :teacher:

Friday, May 4, 2007

Orange County, CA –

Boy Dollars Affiliate Network will be making sure that their affiliates are actively working in May 2007!!

Brian Hong, Director of Affiliate Relations at Boy Dollars said, “We will be having seven “pop-payouts” of 100%.” He described the pop payouts like those nasty pop quizzes that almost all of us have had to cope with in high school. Just as your teachers gave you surprise quizzes without prior notice in order to make sure that you were on top of your work, Boy Dollars will randomly pick seven days that they will payout 100% on all sales for those days.

“With the successful completion of “We Love Our Affiliates 100%” campaign in February, I thought that randomizing the days that we payout 100% will keep our affiliates on their toes. No one but myself, will have any knowledge of which days will be a pop-payout day.” Brian will be posting the dates that were pop-payout days on June 1^st on BoyDollars.com

A word of advice for affiliates of Boy Dollars from Brian: “Treat every day of May as a possible pop-payout day. This is the only way you will be sure that you are taking full advantage of the 100% promotion. Use all of the resources that we have at: Boydollars.com The hosted galleries, banners and my contact info are all there for you to use. And finally, don’t forget to include your CCBill code!!!”

/Brian Hong may be contacted through email at brianh@boydollars.com, via the web at Boydollars.com and via telephone at 949-481-7779./