Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sundays Emergency

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Sundays Emergency

Sundays Emergency

What started out as a quiet Saturday night, but then it turned on me. I noticed when I was walking my dog YOYO she started to have a hard time peeing and taking a poop. I called the Vet and he told me to keep a close eye on her because she has a liver shunt in her. That's a extra vein going to her liver. So with the right food she was always fine.

Sunday morning YOYO was still having problems and I called the VET and he said bring her right in. After x-rays and a fast urine test it turns out she has a bladder stone in her half the size of a golf ball and one blocking her so she can't really piss.

Right now I can't eat, I keep on walking around, and I smoke one smoke after anther one.

The next big problem is how do I tell Eric who can't get back into the USA? Then I can't wait to see the bill on Tuesday anther how the hell am I going to be able to pay this off. Emergency surgery on a Sunday with the head Vet doing it.

I'm just freaking out today!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    Sundays Emergency

What started out as a quiet Saturday night, but then it turned on me. I noticed when I was walking my dog YOYO she started to have a hard time peeing and taking a poop. I called the Vet and he told me to keep a close eye on her because she has a liver shunt in her. That's a extra vein going to her liver. So with the right food she was always fine.

Sunday morning YOYO was still having problems and I called the VET and he said bring her right in. After x-rays and a fast urine test it turns out she has a bladder stone in her half the size of a golf ball and one blocking her so she can't really piss.

Right now I can't eat, I keep on walking around, and I smoke one smoke after anther one.

The next big problem is how do I tell Eric who can't get back into the USA? Then I can't wait to see the bill on Tuesday anther how the hell am I going to be able to pay this off. Emergency surgery on a Sunday with the head Vet doing it.

I'm just freaking out today!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=psMP-VFw4Vk

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    procam
    thanks for the video

And Ive found that my vet for emergency services after hrs and on the weekend if I offer to pay him cash it cost me considerably LESS money~~

Quote Originally Posted by procam View Post
    And Ive found that my vet for emergency services after hrs and on the weekend if I offer to pay him cash it cost me considerably LESS money~~
    This is emergency surgery so I can only think of what the cost is going to be.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    Damn man sorry to hear. My vet told me that they have had people bring their pets in for emergency operations only to find out it's gonna cost a few grand. Said that on many occasions they have had patients break down at the front desk in tears wondering how they were gonna pay for it only to have a total stranger waiting in the lobby offer up their credit card. Hopefully you have a little good karma coming your way and it'll work out.

Chubbs

Ive seen that to first hand. The last time she had problems when we found out about the liver shunt it cost 1200 but they let me pay it off, I'm praying they let me pay this off to.
    If not I don't know whats going to happen?

I had made sure that Eric was sitting down when I told him, all he could say is OH my god! At first I wasn't going to tell him, but I just thought the scare would be to big and he would notice it when he finally saw the fluff ball.

Its 1:45 and I just got off the phone with the Vet. And she pulled throw. She even licked the Vets hand, but he said the next 24 would be important to make sure she can pee.

What a long like 5 hours, I didn't think I could smoke so many marlboros! I just want to run down their and bring her right home! So first thing Monday morning you bet I'm going down with one of her toys.

Now for my heart attack when I see the bill!

Anyone have a few grand around to help out?

wnc
    It is great reading that the surgery was successful.

Thanks wnc

I was real worried because of the shunt with her liver, now the big thing thats vet bill, and I don't have health ins. for a heart attack!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    At the end of the day your pets fine and thats all that matters. So if you cant afford to pay them so what? What are they gonna do? Unoperate? Do your best and let them know your situation and it'll work out. Always does.

hi
    Yes I know, but that shock of seeing the final bill, I'm going to need a hospital bed! Looks like Im going to have to put off seeing my lover for some time.

wnc
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    hi
    Yes I know, but that shock of seeing the final bill, I'm going to need a hospital bed! Looks like Im going to have to put off seeing my lover for some time.
    Many do know how much a pet is like a member of the family, like a child.
    You seem now to have an additional debt with the vet. I am sure he will work out a payment plan.

I have been reading of your difficult time with your lover Eric. I would suggest you continue attempts on being close to him.

Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    Many do know how much a pet is like a member of the family, like a child.
    You seem now to have an additional debt with the vet. I am sure he will work out a payment plan.

I have been reading of your difficult time with your lover Eric. I would suggest you continue attempts on being close to him.
    Yes, Im thinking about it

So how much was the bill ?