Thread: Affiliate Question in Two parts....

Making Pain Pay!

Affiliate Question in Two parts....

First part...

I am thinking of changing the terms of my payouts for my affiliates. (I am not sure yet, but am thinking about it.)

How much notice do you think I should give to them to let an affiliate know I am changing the payout terms in case they want to stop promoting me and send their traffic elsewhere?

For instance, right now I am doing 50/50 on signups and re-bills...but I am thinking about doing a test where I really lower my price and do a very short trial then re-bill. I was thinking about a flat fee for the signup, then 50/50 on the re-bills. Is one week enough notice to let my people know? Or 48 hours? I want to do this right.

Second Part...

What type of payouts do you like to see when you promote sites and why?

Please keep in mind I am small, and cant do the $50 per signup stuff that the big boys do because that means I lose money each sale.
    But if a cheap trial with a quick re-bill seems to work, I would like to know that. etc.

I do not want to alienate my current affiliates, so I am looking for lots of input before I make any decisions. You can also PM or email me if you do not want to post in the thread. Thanks in advance.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    1) Dont do a trial/rebill on revshare, itll kill your profit margins.

2) 7 days notice is ample if you are going to change your payout structure.

Cheap 2/3/4 day trials rebilling at full monthly is going to lose you a LOT of revenue, i changed my price points on Condom Cash on the 1st to 3 day trials, within 3 days i changed them all back to full monthly, joins went up but revenue was lost overall

Regards,

Lee

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    1) Dont do a trial/rebill on revshare, itll kill your profit margins.

2) 7 days notice is ample if you are going to change your payout structure.

Cheap 2/3/4 day trials rebilling at full monthly is going to lose you a LOT of revenue, i changed my price points on Condom Cash on the 1st to 3 day trials, within 3 days i changed them all back to full monthly, joins went up but revenue was lost overall

Regards,

Lee
    Ok, thanks for that piece of advice. I was wondering if that was what would happen.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: