Hello,
My name is Arman Wilcox and I’m Affiliate Manager of SexProfit.com.

I’d like to introduce the new affiliate program for converting privacy software on adult traffic.
All our ads are optimized for different types of adult traffic (niches) which allows converting software as much as it possible. At this moment next categories of promo materials are available for affiliates:
- Mainstream
- Fetish
- Gay
- Lesbians
- Mature
- Teen
- Big Tits
- Anal
- Asian
+ New ads for different types of adult traffic are on developing stage.
If there is no suitable niche for you contact our support and we will make corresponding promo materials
Check out our exclusive offer:
- After viewing such promo materials any jerker at once will go and buy our software for securing his privacy. You will make 20 $ from each sale. If your amount of sales is more than 30 per day your sale's rate rises up to 25 $.
- You may send traffic from Pop-up's and banners as well. You just need to register, then sign-up your account, choose the promo material you need and get corresponding code to be inserted into your page.
- advanced tracking & statistic system is updating every 30 minutes.
- We make payouts 2 times per month with the help of Fethard, Epassporte, WebMoney, Wire, PayPal, E-gold payment methods. The first payment goes with hold for 2 weeks.
- We have an opportunity to provide you with a FREE HOSTING upon request
- JOIN program for free now and get 50$ bonus on your sign-up

Regards,
Arman Wilcox
armann.master@gmail.com
SexProfit.com