Thread: Have You Started Preparing For The Summer Slowdown Yet?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Have You Started Preparing For The Summer Slowdown Yet?

I know every year a lot of people complain about lower than usual sales levels over the next few months and wondered, if you felt the slowdown last year, what, if anything, you are doing this year in preparation for it?

Do you beleive the slowdown exists in the industry or do you think there are other reasons for affiliates having a decline in sales, whilst others keep growing as if nothing was wrong?

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

I'm gearing up for it thanks for the reminder

There is a summer slowdown just as there is a decline in net use in general during the same time frame. People out enjoying the weather , not the computer, same reason some affiliates don't work as much during the same time of year.

Your thoughts?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

wnc
    Years ago Lee, I thought I could garnish income from the winter regions, like South America and Brazil, to balance an income loss in August and September.

Alas, that became a failed expensive translation experiment.

As a result, I have become a workaholic, only dreaming of a vacation.

summers have been rocking for me over the last few years, its the time when I get to try different strategies and play with new stuff, and so far year after year it has made a nice positive impact on summer income!

padabum
    i totally agree with chillie... we usually have our strongest months in july august...

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    I always hope for 90 and above in the USA so people stay in and get bored and turn on the computer :cheerleader: