Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gay traffic sales

RainGurl

gay traffic sales

anyone have any good recommendations for buying gay surfer traffic?

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Any specific niches or just overall mix, Rainey?

RainGurl
    just looking for some overall good stuff to examine more closely....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    To be honest with you Rainey the ONLY source of paid traffic i have heard good things about is Chokers http://www.chickentraffic.com system and also http://www.adulttrafficgenerator.com which i beleive is Turbofaces system.

Ill shoot an ICQ over to Turbo and see if he can give you some more info on the packages he has available

Regards,

Lee

i don't know how much he has, but ravo (fpctraffic) has started offering gay. his straight niche traffic was quite good, so hopefully his gay is, also. i'll be trying it for a new project.

Xstr8guy
    I've tried sex.com for gay traffic... didn't have much luck though.

I swear i have already answered this thread! must have hit the wrong button.

Raingurl, I have tried out a number of traffic brokers and have yet to find one that is worth the money. I have heard good things about choker traffic, but specifically for building a TGP site. I have also tried out sex.com traffic, it is much better than any of the broker traffic - if you go with sex.com do a text ad and not a banner ad, I have tried both and the text ads work much better.

And of course, if you find a good pay traffic source, let us know so we can all give it a go.

cheers,
    Luke

i do a lot better on google adwords than on sex.com and so does everyone i actually know personally, but results really do vary from person to person and site to site.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by basschick
    results really do vary from person to person and site to site.
    A very good point

Regards,

Lee

RainGurl
    thanks for the input, everyone! i'll check out these sources and let ya know what works for me!

Jason
    Once again, I must reccommend Scott at http://trafficdude.com/ Scott knows what he's doing and is great at working with you to come up with exactly what you need.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    See now I just assumed Rainey would have known Traffic Dude. Thanks for mentioning them, officially, Jason.

See what happens when one assumes?! I feel like an ASS!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

PS: Before you felt exposed, now I'm an ass. See it goes around

is that the same traffic dude working with ars? he sure hasn't seemed to know what he's doing with the ars fmao thing - he was trying to charge premium prices for people's tgp and exit traffic. then he froze all buying accounts, so no new ads could be placed even though most category pages weren't anywhere near filled.

and most of the ads on categories i might bid on were generic ads whose titles didn't reflect the category or terms in any way.

not to mention that he charges more to start than other ppc se's do, and takes longer to process.

so he may do very well in other things. do you guys have a url i can check out? i'm always looking for more ppc's.

tdude1
    Hey all,

Hope everyone has had a good week. Jason, thanks for the mention, very much appreciated

Our group at Traffic Dude have been long time supporters of the GWW site and all the good people at GA Media. Kudos aside, my reason for doing busisness on behalf of GWW over the years relates to the fact that it is one of the very few pureplay targeted webmaster sites, focused on the male erotica business. The folks here do a first rate job at making the info and listings you find worth the time you spend on GWW.

As for targeted ad placements, PPC engines and brokers - it is absolutely true that results will vary for sites advertising under the same keywords on the same search engine. Beyond just whether or not your site interests people, there are other factors that matter behind the scenes, such as what type of and how many billing solutions are available and whether you can get the traffic you buy targeted by the surfers' country of origin.

Sex.com does geo target the clicks you buy from there, as a few vendors do, however many of the famous mainstream PPC engines that offer adult campaigns do not. The risk - you could be paying for clicks from surfers who come from countries where billing solutions may not work well or exist at all. While branding is always nice, if you are paying for every single click through, beyond just the "quality" of the traffic, you as the merchant need to know that clicks are coming from surfers who can actually buy from you if they like your site offers.

Basschick, despite the issues you experienced, one thing I can assure you is that we do everything in our power to make sure clients are taken care of. That has been our company view and mine personally over the six years that we have been in the business, even prior to the new PPC system getting launched. We took our lumps with that launch of an automated ad system and upon seeing the problems, we moved back to a manual process for handling client accounts. When in doubt, we will always go back to basics when it can make a difference. We do manage ads on other networks and are also happy to recommend other vendors for various types of targeted ads.

Hope y'll have a fabu weekend

:bandana:

RainGurl
    yeah, i think i've met traffic dude a time or two....

of course, i'll contact scott when the time is right. always a pleasure to do business with him.