American Idol result :(

That just sucks!

Miss Doolittle now gone

Show can go to hell for all I care now.

Damn that sucks!
    Domain inventory sale.

CamCruise
    Is that show still on?

I am proud to say that I have NEVER seen a single episode of American Idol.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    That show lost me when Bailey Brown was kicked off...LOL
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Sha
    That is so many kinds of wrong. How crazy is that. I think that it is a blessing. She will do much better by herself. Of course, I heard that the finalist still have some kind of contract with American Idol.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Another season gone to waste. :shithitfan:

But they'll sign her anyway. They have first refusal rights.

I was amused by Elliott Yamin's new painfully obvious plastic smile, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMaleVideos View Post

I was amused by Elliott Yamin's new painfully obvious plastic smile, though.

LOL Me too, wasn't helped by the fact that they showed his pic just before he came on to highlight the differences. All I kept thinking was, well I 'would' have done him with the old hair and old teeth but.... not touching all that porcelain and the perm!!!

Those of you that weren't watching Melinda Doolittle, missed an awesome new singer... you'll have to get her album when she releases it... Tina Turner meets Gloria Gaynor meets Shirley Bassey Fucking Awesome pure Vocal!!!
    Domain inventory sale.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    LOL Me too, wasn't helped by the fact that they showed his pic just before he came on to highlight the differences. All I kept thinking was, well I 'would' have done him with the old hair and old teeth but.... not touching all that porcelain and the perm!!!

Those of you that weren't watching Melinda Doolittle, missed an awesome new singer... you'll have to get her album when she releases it... Tina Turner meets Gloria Gaynor meets Shirley Bassey Fucking Awesome pure Vocal!!!

Actually I was afraid that might happen. Two very popular girls, and I think they split the vote and Blake (with his teenie bopper girl following, which is huge!) slid in probably as #2.

But yeah..shocker..as she was the best, and now Jordan SHOULD win or, they should take the show off the air as something stinks in massive voting fraud/irregularities of some type.

Camper than a row of tents
    The problem with Melinda Doolittle is she doesn't have a neck. That's why she got voted off. She is a turtle, and gets that surprised look on her face from time to time like prey is swimming by.
    I post here to whore this sig.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    At the risk of coming off very "Trilateral Commission, black helicopters and Illuminati" I believe the producers of American Idol manipulate the votes in order to direct the outcome of the show.

CamCruise
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post

Well If she sound like that, I will have to hear her. On her own with out all that
    riff-raff that is AI

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    i think blake is cute. all i care is that he is still in the running!
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Sha
    Quote Originally Posted by haganxy View Post
    i think blake is cute. all i care is that he is still in the running!

I think this is how America votes. Maybe that is why Melinda is out. Of course, I thought she was cute too. I get your point Hagan but personally I don't think that Blake sings as well as Melinda or Jordan.

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sha View Post
    I think this is how America votes. Maybe that is why Melinda is out. Of course, I thought she was cute too. I get your point Hagan but personally I don't think that Blake sings as well as Melinda or Jordan.
    you are correct. that is how America votes. pretty faces sell albumns, and the companies are out there to make money. how well someone sings is not as important as someone who is "cute". many times you will hear the judges say how certain contestants have the "look".

such is life...
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    I would like to state that I have NEVER seen the show and I have NEVER had the desire to.

Guess that makes me strange right?

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Sha
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiB View Post
    I would like to state that I have NEVER seen the show and I have NEVER had the desire to.

Guess that makes me strange right?

Lee
    Nah not strange at all Lee. Probably just a better person for not seeing it. Each year they somehow get millions of fans (including myself) to watch it and then get pissed because America votes on popularity or sex appeal instead of talent. I keep saying that I will stop watching it but I am sure I will be back next year.