Thread: Rainey has PRIDE

RainGurl

Rainey has PRIDE

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have recently signed on to assist the PrideBucks crew with sales and marketing!
    If you have any questions about the program, hit me up!

http://www.pridebucks.com/rainey

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Awesome stuff congrats Rainey and congrats to the Pride Bucks crew also :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Congrats Rainey and Pride Bucks!

I was just moving this over from the Annoucements forum... ya beat me to it

It looks like you've rounded out your consulting clients quite well! Here's to a long and profitable relationship for you both!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Rainey Stricklin
    602-295-1628
    rainey@pridebucks.com
    http://www.pridebucks.com/rainey

Pride Bucks Signs Rainey Stricklin As Marketing Consultant

[Miami, Fla] – PrideBucks.com and marketing consultant Rainey Stricklin announced today that Stricklin will come on board immediately to assist the staff with their sales and marketing efforts.

“I’m thrilled to join PrideBucks. They’ve got incredible sites, exclusive gay content, and know what is hot in the market,” Stricklin said. “I’m looking forward to showing the industry what PrideBucks can do for them.”

“Ms. Stricklin has consistently demonstrated her marketing prowess and has done a magnificent job developing the marketing agenda of other adult affiliate programs most recently,” said PrideBucks Business Development Director, Joe Sterner.

“We are excited to have Rainey come on board and look forward to her sharing the benefits of PrideBucks to the Webmaster Community.” PrideBucks recently celebrated their first year anniversary.

Stricklin will handle advertising and promotions, public relations, strategic partnerships, affiliate management and marketing of the program.

PrideBucks, a property of Pride Studios, features the sites BoysGoneBad.com, CircleJerkBoys.com, and TrueTwinks.com. The program offers affiliates $25 per join or 60% revenue share. In addition, Pride Studios recently acquired BoyConent.com.

To sign up for PrideBucks, visit: http://www.pridebucks.com/rainey
    For more information, email rainey@pridebucks.com.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Thanks Gary and Lee. I know we're good hands with Rainey. She'll take good care of us and our affiliate webmasters

Aly_AVN

NICE GOING!

That's a very good deal all the way 'round! LOVE Rainey... LOVE PrideBucks! :grin:

Nice going.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Rainey-

That's terrific news. I'm sure you'll be successful in this endeavor as well. You're terrific and talented and I'm certain that Pride Bucks will benefit from your expertise.

Good luck Hon.
    lee
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

taboo_gal
    Congrats on the new position, Rainey!

AusCoding Allan
    Well Done Rainey,

Soon you will rule the world!

Allan

Congrats! ... so do you ever sleep??????

Benoitlc666

Yeah

Win Win situation! Congratulations Rainey and smart move! to the Pride Bucks team. Make lots of babys

RainGurl
    thanks, everyone, for the well wishes and support!
    All of you have been very supportive as I have gone through the process of launching my new venture, and I am very appreciative. It's great to have your own little support team!

Brad Mitchell
    Congratulations! Wishing you much success with your new endeavor

Cheers,

Brad