Thread: The Net Seems To Be Dead Today...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? The Net Seems To Be Dead Today...

So far every message board i usually post on, in adult and mainstream has been totally quiet, almost like everyone just turned off their computers and decided to go hang out at the local mall.

Not just U.S based sites either, several of the larger European marketing boards i visit are also dead as today.

I didnt miss a memo about something important did I? I mean its not national turn off your internet day or something stupid like that?

Regards,

Lee

Here in Australia it's the transition from summer to fall. The only difference between the two is less humidity now.. so going outside is pleasant and not sticky.

I don't know about Europe but could be something to do with nice weather as well.

Who said the weather doesn't effect sales and net traffic?

Almost 9am here.. I'll be heading out soon myself
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Been cool and rainy here all week, finally saw sunshine for a little while, but the temps are still in the 50's and even cooler at night. Actually had to flip on the little heater by my feet to get the chill off.

I've just had my head buried in a bunch of projects, so while I pop in and read, I haven't been posting as much.