Thread: Dr Laura's Son Under Investigation For 'Repulsive' MySpace Page

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

Dr Laura's Son Under Investigation For 'Repulsive' MySpace Page

From Salt Lake Tribune: http://www.sltrib.com/ci_5934072

The soldier son of talk radio relationship counselor Laura Schlessinger is under investigation for a graphic personal Web page that one Army official has called "repulsive."

The MySpace page, publicly available until Friday when it disappeared from the Internet, included cartoon depictions of rape, murder, torture and child molestation; photographs of soldiers with guns in their mouths; a photograph of a bound and blindfolded detainee captioned "My Sweet Little Habib"; accounts of illicit drug use; and a blog entry headlined by a series of obscenities and racial epithets
    Deryk Schlessinger's Web site indicated the 21-year-old soldier is stationed in Kandahar, Afghanistan, where, the site's author writes, "godless crazy people like me," have become "a generation of apathetic killers."

The site indicated Schlessinger's team has survived numerous mortar, rocket and roadside bomb attacks. It also included several graphic cartoons. In one of the stick drawings, a top-hatted man laughs as he rapes a bound and bleeding woman in front of her family. In another depiction, a man forces a boy to perform oral sex at knifepoint as the child's mother pleads for her son's life.
    More

I dunno I think when you have a mum that poses for the pics below, then declares she's the moral compass of talk radio, you're destined to have a fucked up perspective.

Not to mention Dr. Laura seems so ego fucked with writing books, making appearances, and doing her radio show, and previous talk show, that she just might not have had much time for what she always declares is the priority in ones life.. their children.

I think when anyone, whomever it is, presents themselves as better then others, they set into motion a series of events that ultimately proves otherwise. Your thoughts?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

jaycar
    good lord!! when I see pics like that, I am glad I came out if thats what I had to look forward to as my ex wife grew older...:high: