Thread: Xbox tech support VS. All Others

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar

Xbox tech support VS. All Others

I just got off the phone with xbox360 tech support as my 360 is dead. Took me all of 3 minutes from the time I picked up the phone to get a live person, register, trouble shoot and solve the issue. Wish they were all this way :corncob:

Wow that is pretty fast...

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    One of the things I hate the most is stupid machines that you talk to... push 1 for spanish, push 6 for english... the listen to options, then click... UGH... used to they made it so when you pushed zero it would go to a live person, now half of them go back to the beginning... i HATE them... they are so unfriendly
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    One of the things I hate the most is stupid machines that you talk to... push 1 for spanish, push 6 for english... the listen to options, then click... UGH... used to they made it so when you pushed zero it would go to a live person, now half of them go back to the beginning... i HATE them... they are so unfriendly
    The worst is where there are no number to be pushed and the machine ask you to actually tell the name of the menu, of course it doesn't work and it keep saying "I don't understand try again"

I hate those...

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phil64 View Post
    The worst is where there are no number to be pushed and the machine ask you to actually tell the name of the menu, of course it doesn't work and it keep saying "I don't understand try again"

I hate those...
    On some of them, I have tried with some success just yelling in to the phone, then a person comes on... LOL...
    ICQ# 200-385-093

LOL, next time I'll try something like that perhaps I'll get more lucky

Corey Bryant
    Interesting at least to say they have that time. I would have thought a lot longer but I guess they are hoping to succeed in some places
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    I just start babbling since most do not under a Southern Accent for some reason.

I did have to play IVR-hell the other day during the dishwasher recall though.

How long have you been gay?
    I have dealt with Xbox support and I have to agree it was really good. Of all the menu supports I have dealt with via the phone Linksys actually had the best. The guy gladly (maybe he was bored ha) stayed on the phone with me for close to 30 minutes before we got everything resolved.

Delta or Continental (I think it was Delta) had the absolute worst, and I let them know it. You had to go through their entire menu of "information gathering" three times before you could get an actual person...even if it wasn't understanding your answers. It was 15 minutes before I could get a real person even with me yelling "operator" "agent" "get me out of this" stabbing the zero button etc. it was bad.

Corey Bryant
    Quote Originally Posted by badpuppyben View Post
    Delta or Continental (I think it was Delta) had the absolute worst, and I let them know it. You had to go through their entire menu of "information gathering" three times before you could get an actual person...even if it wasn't understanding your answers. It was 15 minutes before I could get a real person even with me yelling "operator" "agent" "get me out of this" stabbing the zero button etc. it was bad.
    I have always wondered if that record what you say to maybe 'teach' their system more.

If so, they get an ear-full from me. I tend to take out all my frustrations out on that thing :evilgrin:

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by phil64 View Post

I hate those...
    HAHAH yeah i can relate to that one and with my French accent, you can imagine.