Thread: My Poor Lawn...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

My Poor Lawn...

We havent had rain here for about 2 1/2 months and my newly sodded lawn back in November is now all brown and looking like shit

Anyone know how i can revive this sucker without having to re-sod it again?

Ive been watering every couple of days and running the spinklers when we're allowed to but so far, it doesnt seem to be having much of an effect.

Its actually looking so bad im hoping that hurricane season hurries up and gets here so we can get some much needed rain :eek:

Regards,

Lee

jaycar
    it sounds like at least you guys can still water your lawns at some point. herein Melbourne Australia, we havent been able to for moths so during summer, everyones lawns were dead..oh well, they say here the el nino is pretty much over and we have been having some good rainfall over the last few weeks but still a long way to go.

As for your lawn problems, Ill ask my hunky landscaper who comes around every couple of weeks what he suggests...:shades:

cheers

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    That would be awesome thanks

I actually have a guy coming round on Wednesday to give me an estimate on re-doing my sprinkler system as i think i need to add another zone for the new flower beds i put in a few weeks ago.

In other news, it just started to rain so hopefully thats gonna bring some life back in to the lawn now

Regards,

Lee

jaycar
    No probs mate...it funny weather here again, is stopped raining and we have gone back to warm days and nights. the weather is really f$%#$@ up of late.
    Hope you get your lawn back to being green. Nothing sadder than a big patch of yellow dried up weeds to show off your house :smarmy:

Cheers