Thread: Old on Young

J_K

Old on Young

I am a little disturbed with some of the free sites that I have had submitted to my new link list, promoting old guys and younger men.

Do the webmasters who promote these sites have no conscience or morals? I have seen some very dubious text while reviewing these sites and would not like my site to be associated with them at all. These sites are instantly rejected.

However, I have seen some sites with sponsor programs which seem to have legit 18 USC information, which do not use any questionable marketing text or banners and I would not like to cut off a potential revenue stream, even if I don't like the content myself.

May I ask the opinion of the board on this?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    IMHO, so long as there are no connotations of 'illegal' activity on the site tours and marketing text on galleries and free sites, this is a valid marketing area, obviously so long as the models are of legal age of course.

The lines do seem to become somewhat 'grey' with models from some of the Eastern European countries where even though they are over the age of 18 they still 'appear' young.

Ultimately though, so long as you are not breaking the law and, you feel comfortable working with the content there is no reason not to use that scenario on a site.

But as i say, its the marketing which ultimately dictates to *me* whether i would use such a site in my sponsor line up and, to be honest, i would say 80% of the sites i have seen with this type of setup put me off immediately because of the text they use on the tours.. schoolboys, young boys, chicken, all of those words imply underage to me so i wont touch them.

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    I agree with Lee, it is simply a personal decision whether to use a site or not, however ultimately if the content is legit and legal and it is a good revenue stream go for it. Steer clear of shonky operators though.

Cheers,

Allan

hey, it's YOUR site. do what makes you comfortable.

and keep in mind that having 2257 info doesn't mean that a site is legal unless you actually go through the i.d. yourself. i'm sure there are some underage models out there with their brothers' i.d.'s

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    you're not the only one.
    i've seen the same thing too.

school boys seduced by teacher, old guy violates young boy. you name it.

i rarely approve any site with those russian twinks that look 12. i'm quite aware of their tricks so even a 2257 doesn't do much to sway me in the way of believeing they're legal as it's very easy over there to get a fake ID for a couple bucks.

granted some are really brave, linking to TOP lists that are pitching "15 year old boys and old men in sexual positions"

overall it's all webmasters from Russia and couple other places in europe

J_K
    Thanks for your replies everybody, I'm glad that my thoughts are backed up by those of the board

I definitely know the ones jIgG

If 80% (which does seem right to me) of the sites are borderline, personally, I think I will stay away from listing them altogether. There's plenty of money to be made, and surfers to go around without getting close to any unnecessary trouble.