Thread: Comments on Our New Tour Design

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar

Comments on Our New Tour Design

What do you guys think of this new tour design?

http://www.18andupstuds.com/gay_amateur_tour.php

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Well, it's a nice layout, I like how the images pop up to display, but I think you'll get more conversions if you show more guys and show hardcore, not vanilla images of them. Can you get in at least another row of those thumbs?

I played the video, and while it was nice and big, and a nice compilation, it was terribly grainy. Perhaps make it a better resolution and cut back on the length to keep load time about the same.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    That purple color isnt going to do you any favors IMHO.

I have always found purple to be one of the least converting colors out there when used en mass.

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Bec - good idea, we are going to add more links for more pics. And you are right, that video was a bad one to begin with.

Lee - Our other tour is even more purple and that one is at 1/109 since March. Maybe we'll have to try a different color version also.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

NetCash Brian
    I think the tour looks good.

The biggest issue I have is the first page. Although the text to enter the site is huge, it's still not 100% clear it's clickable. I think you should make it underlined or a button.

GWW Community Member Ethan Masters's Avatar
    Jimmy,

The layout of the tour is good. I like the color use and overall design. It's clean, simple, gets the point across.

My suggestions would be to redo the very first page. It reminds me of a page leading into an Adult Verification system site or something. Spruce it up a bit. As far as the images inside the tour. I agree with Bec. If you don't want to use hardcore, then pic the most provocative images u have in your arsenal. Tease the living shit out of anyone that comes to your site so they think to themselves, "Dude, he is fucking hot... i need to see more of him."

If you look through your tour as a consumer, would it convince you to join? I'd work on the first page and adding some different thumbnails in there, and the rest is golden imo.

-Ethan

P.S. If you want a review, drop me a line...