Thread: Inactive GWW User Account Notification Email

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Inactive GWW User Account Notification Email

Please be advised that from today onwards, any GWW Community member who's account goes inactive for 30 days will receive an email notification letting you know that 30 days from the date you receive this email, your account will be automatically removed from the database.

In order for an account to be automatically flagged as inactive by the script, you mustnt have visited (and logged in to) the GWW Community for a period of 30 days or more.

If you receive the email and wish to have your account removed before the 30 day grace period is up, please send me a PM and i shall manually remove anyones account that no longer wants it in the database.

Regards,

Lee

FilthyRob
    OK, OK I will stop lurking.. hehe

FilthyRob
    wow, better get my post count up as well.... :wtf:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hehe, no need to stop lurking and no need to start posting if you dont feel like it.

I just want to make sure that these new functions i enabled today dont end up deleting people who dont want to be deleted LOL

Logging in is the easiest way to acheive that, whether people post or not, doesnt matter to me, although getting new community contributors is always a good thing

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    agreed! , i do not want to be deleted , not sure about the "checking in" every 30 days , will try though

jim

stickyd
    Just my two cents, but that policy is just plain stupid. It makes one want to stay away.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Poor Lee. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Guess the only way to make everybody happy is to be bi-sexual and rich.

Bill

GWW Community Member Ethan Masters's Avatar
    good point bill... How would anyone want to go 30 days with out all of this fun filled board talk anyways? We have everything Rosie O'Donnel to candid Squirt comments to conspiracies and more...

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by stickyd View Post
    Just my two cents, but that policy is just plain stupid. It makes one want to stay away.
    Really?

It actually reminded me that I hadn't been here in way too long and should post more often.
    >>>>>> ICQ 40361994