Thread: handjob niche question

handjob niche question

for the last couple months, i discovered that straight handjob was a very good-selling niche.

i decided to look for a gay handjob site, and didn't find one. i looked for content to make an avs site with, preferably 50 cents a pic, and only found a couple handjob pics in each pic set.

so let me ask you guys your opinions - would a gay handjob site be of interest to surfers?

Xstr8guy
    Sure, a jack-off site is a good idea. But I think it would need to be a niche within a niche... Handjob Bears, Jack-off Twinks, etc.

Jason
    i'd have to agree...

actually, if you're looking to do a handjob site...you might want to look in to the straight-guy-goes-gay arena...i've run accross several jo pics and vids like "marine lets his buddy jack him off" or the glory hole scene where he "doesn't know" it's a guy on the other side...or a bud comes to spend the night and does his friend in his sleep....those kinds of scenarios always seem to be pretty popular. if you're gonna go for a handjob niche...that's what i'd reccommend IMHO.

so you don't feel that handjobs in and of themselves will work out well? on straight, they rock - and despite what i'm told, i see a lot of correlation with niche in the gay and straight markets.

i have noticed that the few two guy sets pridebucks offers for circle jerk boys has always make me the most sales when i post them, so i know that works there. most of their guys seem straight but the last two guy set sure didn't.

HEY!!!!!

i value everyone's opinion here. so how's about it - any other thoughts on this?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Basschick,

For the time being and, whilst we run some traffic tests of our own, i would have to agree with what Jason mentioned about this niche being marketed as a 'straight guy' niche in the gay arena.

If you look at the majority of sites that feature so-called 'straight guys' they all focus on the guys beating off rather than them actually fucking per say so, whilst i do feel this is a valid marketing area i do think the straight guy angle would be the best route to garner sales from this niche, certainly at this point in time anyway until we have some of our own stats to play with

Regards,

Lee