Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE of "Robert" aka MALE DISCOVERY (content providers)

smokinhollywood

BEWARE of "Robert" aka MALE DISCOVERY (content providers)

A word of warning. This "young photographer" from the Czech Republic and his partner took myself and another webmaster for over $2000 without providing the content we ordered.
    These are the risks of dealing with foreign content providers.
    But I would like to help keep it from happening to any other webmasters. The guys go as "Male Discovery"...the primary guy is Robert Hruby and his email is radakt@seznam.cz. BE VERY AWARE that these people will rip you off!

I am taking this situation up with the authorities in the Czech Republic incidentally but they will continue to do this until such time as the authorities get involved.

In the event that they change their name or email...a typical introductory email from them will probably sound a lot like the one we got:

Hello there,

we are young photographers from Prague, czech republic,and would like to suply your sites with our exclusive models. We are sending some infos about how we are working.....

shooting with DSLR Nikon cameras, indoor under studio lights, 300dpi, 3008x2000 res. pics and vids with miniDV camcorders in NTSC.

- our pricing depends on several conditions, we could negotiate the prices.

Each photo and video session we provide with signed model release, copy of models passports and picture of model holding his passport next to his face.

To deliver finished sessions, we are mostly using fedex courier services(pics on cd-rom or dvd, original miniDV tapes and documentations) or can use ftp of the customer or our ftp server, to upload the pics along with scanned copies of model releases and idīs.

Our model database is upadeted regullary, we could quarantee new models every week.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Do you know of any domains they have?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Looking for content ;)
    Thank you for this heads up ... just got screwed by a mainstream content provider from praque too, so perhaps there is an overlap there..

vivatmodels.com / amateur-hard-content.com

they simply stopped answering emails for some reason.. so guess i am out $1500 ... live and learn, i guess

jaycar
    must be the season to be done. I think i have just been taken by what I thought was a reputable site, he has stopped answering my emails...well, i guess Ill just wait and see what happens:embarassed:
    cheers

Looking for content ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    must be the season to be done. I think i have just been taken by what I thought was a reputable site, he has stopped answering my emails...well, i guess Ill just wait and see what happens:embarassed:
    cheers
    hehe hope it wasnt me..

check your email btw, have a question you havnt answered yet ..

jaycar
    Mickey..no, its not you, unless u r in the states now he he he , ok, i will mate..ill reply soon

Ounique
    Man that sucks.
    Deal with the people that prove they are in for the long run, I guess.
    DonMike is a good example, he was here at Ounique and when he went to Maxpixels, people knew him beacuse of the way he rolls.

jaycar
    It does suck but I think this is just like any other profession. there are always going to be people who are fly by nighters. thats why its good to have a board like this so at least we can get some sort of warnings happening so not too many of us get ripped off by guys like that. Oh well, as mickey said, live and learn.:evil:

How long have you been gay?
    Situations like that suck big time I'm sure, but they're so easily avoidable. Be sure to ask for references and see if the guy you're dealing with has been around or not. When we take on a new client, I always make sure to provide available references to them and before they send the deposit I always offer a scan of my passport so they can know who exactly they're dealing with.
    Quality custom exclusive gay content at affordable prices.

email: contact(at)tlxproductions(dot)com

Looking for content ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ounique View Post
    Man that sucks.
    Deal with the people that prove they are in for the long run, I guess.
    DonMike is a good example, he was here at Ounique and when he went to Maxpixels, people knew him beacuse of the way he rolls.
    well sadly not everything can be bought through brokers.. as as some of us use exclusive custome made scene we are going to be ripped off from time to time..

but sometimes its just a matter of staying in there and giving the producers time, sometimes they come back

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Ouch ... that sucks

How long have you been gay?
    fuck, now its going to be harder to find clients. Thanks to a fucker like that all foreign content providers are now under suspicion.

Ounique
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    well sadly not everything can be bought through brokers.. as as some of us use exclusive custome made scene we are going to be ripped off from time to time..

but sometimes its just a matter of staying in there and giving the producers time, sometimes they come back
    actually that's a great idea!

lets start our own custom content!

who's with me!?

Looking for content ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ounique View Post
    actually that's a great idea!

lets start our own custom content!

who's with me!?
    hmm, cant really figure out if you are giving me the piss or not here but i already contacted you once when we started our project and you couldnt help us back then but ofcourse if that has changed we would love to work with you..

sorry its early and i am not having a bright day here

Ounique
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    hmm, cant really figure out if you are giving me the piss or not here but i already contacted you once when we started our project and you couldnt help us back then but ofcourse if that has changed we would love to work with you..

sorry its early and i am not having a bright day here
    when was this?

drop me a line at sales@ounique.com

and was it a company request or a personal one?