Thread: RainbowRevenues......WTF?

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar

RainbowRevenues......WTF?

My sales with RR have gone in the shitter and just wondering if anyone else's have too? Last month I converted at 1:250. So fat this month it 1:4500.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im wondering if they are still shooting new content for the sites you are promoting?

I know a lot of straight programs that launch gay websites shoot just enough content for 3 months worth of updates then they just *stop* because they dont see a need to update the tours any longer.

This seems to be the common business practice on the straight side of the industry, update enough to get everyone promoting you, once you are making money, stop the updates.

That could be one possible explanation.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Interesting thought process Lee.

I know a lot of companies "pump and dump" surfers but that doesn't make any sense with certain sites/niches ... gay being one of them.

... and in this case that wouldn't necessarily affect conversions considering new surfers have likely never seen the sites.

Maybe they are getting over saturated already?
    >>>>>> ICQ 40361994

Quote Originally Posted by J$TYLE$ View Post
    Maybe they are getting over saturated already?
    Could be lots of things, oversaturation, no longer updating tours, shaving, database errors the list of reasons it could be happening is endless.

Regards,

Lee

gaysearch4sex
    Also, Ive noticed Rainbow Revenue has used the same content on their tours as gay sites at their sister-affiliate program VIP Earnings, which might have contributed to the worse conversion rates
    its too bad - the few interactions Ive had with the Shaw Internet crew have been good, and ive heard they're great guys.

So basically, the content is no longer 'exclusive' to a site.

Interesting.

Regards,

Lee

gaysearch4sex
    well, now that Ive looked at their sites again im not 100% sure... they might have just used the same producer, and still have content exclusive to each site. If im mistake, I'm sorry!

say what you will, but I think they've made a pretty decent affiliate program and added some good offerings, especially the $1 trials.

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaysearch4sex View Post
    well, now that Ive looked at their sites again im not 100% sure... they might have just used the same producer, and still have content exclusive to each site. If im mistake, I'm sorry!

say what you will, but I think they've made a pretty decent affiliate program and added some good offerings, especially the $1 trials.
    I think they have the same shooter and maybe some of the same models.
    >>>>>> ICQ 40361994