Thread: I Have To Admit..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Have To Admit..

Ive actually been pretty impressed by some of the business threads we've all been reading today, there were several times where the option was there for it to break out in to 'drama' but they never went that direction.

Im hoping a few people managed to learn some new stuff from those threads today as they are bookmark worthy imho

Regards,

Lee

samebb
    Lee,

With all due respect Drama really only kicks off here when ONE member of your board wants to start it

The person in question, who has recently been removed from a handful of other boards must have been in a non-drama mood today

With this in mind i would agree that today on GWW there has been a lot of healthy, informative discussion, and i for one have been on here many more times in a 24 hour period than i normally would

Lee, i actually think that if more days were like this, your board might truely becomes something giant Shame drama queens sometimes stop these good days!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Ive actually been pretty impressed by some of the business threads we've all been reading today, there were several times where the option was there for it to break out in to 'drama' but they never went that direction.

Im hoping a few people managed to learn some new stuff from those threads today as they are bookmark worthy imho
    I agree things have been great around here lately. I think your recent decisions to ban certain individuals from the board have made this a better place to actually discuss business and interact in a productive manner. Good job :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    With all due respect Drama really only kicks off here when ONE member of your board wants to start it
    Thats true, i do have a knack at bringing the best out in people when i want to

Regards,

Lee

blumblumshub
    Surely you mean the beast in people
    Blum

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Yes, on the right way now!
    No blabla, gossip or bitching anymore. Interesting, informative and helpful!
    Thanks to all, who make this board a serious one. :thumbsup:
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com