Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What cars do you like?

Amber C

What cars do you like?

Ok Ok, I know I am little off, but I wanted to know what you all thought of my new car. I had to get something sporty & a little eye catching if you know what I mean. Here it is a Volkswagen R32, only a limited number of them produced for the 1st year out:

What kind of cars do all of you like or have?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    That looks cool Babe

So is Becky getting a new car too or is she going to still drive the big ol' butch 4x4?

Regards,

Lee

Amber C
    Oh yeah Lee, what's up with the "I'm not gay I'm british" title under my name? LMFAO, I don't mind it at all, I just don't think I am of British heritage.....LMFAO.........but hey, I am gay. :bow:

Amber C
    Originally posted by Lee
    That looks cool Babe

So is Becky getting a new car too or is she going to still drive the big ol' butch 4x4?

Regards,

Lee
    LMAO, you must be referring to the "She Beast". hehehe, she is still driving that. We needed 2 cars and we all know 2 people with 1 car just does not work out. If I had it my way, I would go buy Becky a '67 Shelby Mustang, just like she loves, but my pockets are empty on that one. :crybaby:

Originally posted by Amber C
    Oh yeah Lee, what's up with the "I'm not gay I'm british" title under my name? LMFAO, I don't mind it at all, I just don't think I am of British heritage.....LMFAO.........but hey, I am gay. :bow:
    That changes for every 10 posts you make hon

Make 6 more posts and see what it changes too

Regards,

Lee

Amber C
    Originally posted by Lee
    That changes for every 10 posts you make hon

Make 6 more posts and see what it changes too

Regards,

Lee
    LMFAO, right on Lee. I thought it was pretty funny though when I noticed it. :bandana:

I could always change your to something like..

Peanut Flicker Extraordinaire

If you want LOL

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Amber C
    LMAO, you must be referring to the "She Beast". hehehe, she is still driving that. We needed 2 cars and we all know 2 people with 1 car just does not work out. If I had it my way, I would go buy Becky a '67 Shelby Mustang, just like she loves, but my pockets are empty on that one. :crybaby:
    A '67 Shelby Mustang... Candle Apple Red with a 350 under the hood! That would be a sweet set of wheels!

LOL Two people with one car... I think Lee and I are at the point where it's not working anymore. We went to the store the other day and he drove. His comments when we came out of the store were.. you drive it's not fun when you're around. Bitch! LMAOPIP

Love the new car, babe! Congrats and safe driving

GA

Amber C
    Originally posted by Lee
    I could always change your to something like..

Peanut Flicker Extraordinaire

If you want LOL

Regards,

Lee
    OMG!!! Lee, that is puuurfect!!!! hehehe :bow:

GA,
    Yeah 1 car & 2 people just don't work out forever, even when you want it to. I think the funniest thing of all is with one car, everytime we switched drivers, the seats needed adjusted.....hehehe. My short legs just never could reach Becky's settings. I know the '67 Shelby Mustang, yes with a 350, would be the car of Becky's dreams, and I would love to surprise her with one. I think I need to get a REALLY good side job & pull this off for her, because I know she deserves it.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    we're with one car atm.
    but i hate driving in florida.
    luckily after we close on the condo we're gettin a new one.

right now i'm tottaly in love with the new Acura TL.
    A BMW X5 or an Audi A4 are other's i wouldn't mind owning too

Chris Alan
    Ok. Here's my baby. Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor

Dawgy
    im contemplating this in the next month or so:

Dawgy
    this is what i want by end of summer:

Amber C
    Those are all really nice cars. :bandana:

My someday car: a vintage '65 Mustang Convertible - but you have to picture this with an all white leather interior and that sea green metallic paint they had for one year - the one that changed depending on how the light hit it. Almost had one, my one brother rebuilds mustangs, and had picked up a junker for me, we got it running and went to road test it before finishing up the body work and damn if it didn't have a frame break that wasn't fixable ...