Thread: Does anyone use Pridebucks

blatino

Does anyone use Pridebucks

I am not sure if this is in the right Thread.. But is anyone here uses pridebucks.. I am just curious to know if your ckecks for the last pay period has arrived.. am I the only one having this problem?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Its been a holiday in the US so mail may be delayed a couple of days because of this

Regards,

Lee

blatino
    I live in New your city.. they claim the check was send on may 21st coming from Florida.. I just thought I should have received it my now.. since all my other checks that was send that monday arrived between thursday and friday

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Bilatino, I am sorry have not received your check yet. The USPS is not always the definition of reliability and things sometimes get delayed or get lost. I hope this is not the case with your check but throw in a holiday weekend and sometimes things take longer to get from point A to point B - especially from Miami Beach since the mail is picked up here then taken to main post office in Miami for sorting and dispatching.

Of course I can not speak for the Post Office, only for PrideBucks.com. Since this will be your first check from us, you do yet know that not only do I sign every check, on every stub at the is written at the very least a thank you to whomever is receiving the check. Granted, that is a very small gesture but one we hope conveys that appreciate every sale sent out way and every affilaite that promotes us. None of that would make any difference if the checks are not sent on time.

Please feel free to contact me directly at ICQ# 120985158 at anytime.

-Harlan
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

blatino
    After speaking to Harlan, He offered his sincere apologies for me not getting my check on time.. maybe it was just the post office fault
    He has taken steps to send my check via ups which is a very good gesture on his part.. Ohh I feel much better now.. I was even given a tracking number.. I have had very bad experiences with affiliate programs in the past and seen that it was my very first payment from Pridebucks I was naturally worried that I was not going to get paid.. but they have step up and make good.. now I can continue promoting them maybe I will get a even much bigger check next time

Dzinerbear
    Quote Originally Posted by blatino View Post
    that it was my very first payment from Pridebucks I was naturally worried that I was not going to get paid..
    That is unlikely, I'd even venture impossible. I always get my Pridebucks cheques on time, Harlan even writes a little "thank you, Michael" on my cheques, which is a nice touch.

Cheers,
    Michael

In all my years, I haven't met anyone in this industry more trusted than Joe, Harlan, David and the PrideBucks gang. They are good as gold in my book.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    I agree. You will never meet or do business with anyone more trustworthy, professional or efficient as the guys at Pride Studios... especially Harlan.

Here is an ICQ conversation he and I had just this morning after I emailed Harlan to inform him of a missing check:

Hman425 (12:24 PM) :
    bud I am so sorry bout the missing check, I did reply to the email, it was sent but never cashed by the bank so I suspect its in a dumpster somewhere thanks to the effieiency of the USPS - but after 4 yrs of sending checks, I suppose one MIA isn't so bad - anyway, a replacement check was sent today

BeachBoi.com (12:24 PM) :
    thank you sir. i knew something was wrong. you guys have been the first to pay consistently for 4 years

Hman425 (12:25 PM) :
    a title I aim to reclaim :-)

BeachBoi.com (12:25 PM) :
    i actually base my budget on when the pride studios check comes in because i know that is the start of all of the other studios paying

Hman425 (12:25 PM) :
    DOH - back to the biz at hand then! Rocky, when will u be sending invoices out again?

BeachBoi.com (12:26 PM) :
    the 13th, i usually send around the 13th

Hman425 (12:26 PM) :
    ahhh ok

I will make sure it gets out!

i have no doubt in you, my friend

i never for one second thought that you werent paying an invoice. i just simply figured something was amiss

I hate owing money - ESPECIALLY to friends

BeachBoi.com (12:27 PM) :
    eh, things like this happen. when you shoot craps long enough, you eventually hit snake eyes

no big deal

Hman425 (12:27 PM) :
    indeedy!

Hman425 (12:27 PM) :
    all right bud...have a great day and look for a check from uslater this week

will do, buddy

BeachBoi.com (12:28 PM) :
    thanks for the follow up! :-)

Hman425 (12:28 PM) :
    :-) Later tater

So Harlan, in particular, is a great guy.

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

allboysvideo
    I agree! Harlan and the guys at PrideBucks are very upstanding guys!!!! And truly one of the most reputable guys in the business!!!

-David
    D&E Productions

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    citiboyz, EonFilms_Rocky, Dzinerbear, Lee & allboysvideo, on behalf of Joe, David, Juan, Hagan and myself, thank you for the kind words. Bilationo, I know talk is cheap but the proof is in the pudding and the main ingredient is our pudding is a principle that we never forget: we ALL make our living one sale at a time! Here is more sales for us all!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Harlan and the gang are top notch. :bunny:

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

does anyone use pridebucks? the real question is does anyone NOT use pridebucks. harlan is right on time with the checks every pay period, and when anyone has a question or issue, he's right there on the spot to help out.

How long have you been gay?
    I can vouch for the Pridebucks team as well. They're awesome and are amazing to work with.
    Quality custom exclusive gay content at affordable prices.

email: contact(at)tlxproductions(dot)com

desslock
    I got my PrideBucks commission check this week.

We love PrideBucks!

:hipster:

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    does anyone use pridebucks? the real question is does anyone NOT use pridebucks.
    LOL I was thinking the same thing! Harlan is good people :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com