Thread: Who Do You Use For WEB Analytics

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.

Who Do You Use For WEB Analytics

I have been with WebSideStory for a while and the stats are no longer adding up. They have not been able to explain why they are so out of sync with my other traffic stats that I am ready to change. Any recomendations?

Thanks yall.

Google Analytics

Hello,

We use a product called Web Trends for most of our larger sites; but, if we have a small site Google has a product called Analytics that does a great job.

http://www.google.com/analytics

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You might want to shoot an email over to scott @ trafficdude.com i seem to recall them having a web stats program a few years ago although im not sure on costs or anything like that, doesnt hurt to shoot them an email and ask though

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by BadpuppyBill View Post
    Hello,

We use a product called Web Trends for most of our larger sites; but, if we have a small site Google has a product called Analytics that does a great job.

Google Analytics is not bad and since you use CCBill, it is integrated, so that you can compare the Google Analytics webstats with your transaction stats. (its included with CCBill)

There is also a software called NetInsight by Unica that some of our clients use for web and delivery stats.
    Gary
    CCBill

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by BadpuppyBill View Post
    Hello,

These same stats used to be called Urchin Stats... Google bought them out. I had them on Chilihost until the server migration. I miss them terribly.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    :-D

ALL...

Thanks very much. I will investigate each of these options. Webside Story just isn't cutting it anymore.

As always, the advice I receive from yall is much appreciated.

Alex

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Google Analytics, recently upgraded with AW stats that comes with my server

AW Stats is one of the ones we have now, and i like many things about it except the lack of daily information. The monthly totals are great but nothing for the daily stuff.