Thread: Gay Content

DonovanPhillips

Gay Content

Hello guys! I met a few of you in Phoenix, and listened to a few of you speak. Today I posted on GFY looking for the best Gay Forum and was referred here.

My girlfriend and I shoot mostly straight content. I've been shooting for 7 years now and she's been shooting for 3. We have a handful of male models (mostly straight guys) that are willing to shoot solo for gay sites.

Is it okay to post a few photos of them in here and see if anyone's interested in them? We'll shoot exclusive sets (at least 70 photos per set) for $125 per set (you own all rights, can resell, whatever).

I have a few twinks, bears, etc.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

-DP

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Welcome DonovanPhillips!

I'm happy to see you here! And, I have to say I was also glad to see the response over at GFY LOL

Feel free to post links, pics, etc. The group here is as honest and as professional as they come. We will tell you exactly what we think and offer advice if we think it's needed.

I'm going to copy this thread over to the Content Forum. You will want to post in there as well

Again, glad you're here.

My best,
    Gary-Alan

Yes, we are always happy to help out by forcing ourselves to look at naked men pics

cheers,
    Luke

Hi and welcome to GWW! I know I would like to see what you have for models - do you plan on putting up a site?

LOL - Luke - we're going to have to get you a big bib or something to catch all that drooling ...

Ounique
    Welcome to the family DonovanPhillips,

Get comfy and have fun.