Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Straight Hell

wnc

Straight Hell

There are over twenty blogs I read on a daily basis nowadays, viewing the gay gossip, gay industry news and viewing how certain program updates are being presented by the blogetts.

One blog had "Straight hell - Because they fucking deserve it". I hereby quote:

"The idea behind Straight Hell is simple, you have two very strong and tough gay guys who like to set up unsuspecting straight guys. They trick them and then take them back to their den of toys to humiliate, flog, spank, torture, fuck, and whatever else their dirty little minds can come up with. It’s very intense stuff."

After more text, some images were presented.

I took a look at the site, eventually taking the full preview in amazement.

Now, please don't get me wrong since I can be like DonMike at times, enjoying rough sex, but I was slightly disturbed at the theme of this site, processed by Verotel. Due to the text, in my personal opinion, this UK site is basically presenting a kidnap (a false invitation) and torture site.

Am I wrong in my opinion? Even though it is most likely just a fantasy site, why is VISA international allowing processing for such?

http://straighthell.net

Xstr8guy
    It really is amazing what Verotel gets away with. But it's only a matter of time until Visa catches up with them and they disappear like so many others before.

Xstr8guy
    Btw, it really is just a fantasy site. I recognize some of the victims. And at least one of them has WILLINGLY appeared on UKnakedmen.com.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Change the set, add a pair of pruning shears and you have Hostel...yipes!

wnc
    dare I ask which one? (smile)

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    maybe I have seen too much in my life but that site doesn't seem all that edgy to me --- at least the preview didn't have me believe for a minute the guys were actually unwilling victims. Nor was the action really too harsh -- hardly even a red mark much less any welts!

DonMike will attest to my vanilla-ness By The Way ~

What is shown on that site is nothing to get excited about, and doesn't break the visa standards.

IMHO
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    it seems like just a regular BDSM site to me. it's definitely fantasy and it doesn't look like anyone is forced to do anything against their will
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

I actually rather liked the site

:yeah:
    Domain inventory sale.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    graphically, the preview...all good. But anybody tied up drooling and seeming to cry while facing down just isn't hot to me....but I sure can see how folks will like it.

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    i think we need to distinguish the idea of "how can someone find that hot?" versus "was this shot legally?"

"how can someone find that hot?" is very subjective. just because certain individuals don't find it hot to see guys tied up and drooling while being whipped, doesn't mean that someone else doesn't find it extremely hot. i personally don't find uncut cocks "hot" at all. but some people love them.

the real question is: "was this content done legally? were people REALLY forced to do something against their will? was this just fantasy?" i personally think that it was just fantasy, nobody was really "forced" to do anything they didn't want to.
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Providing it was shot legally .. and we have no reason to say it wasn't .... It's a hot niche and prolly doing very well.

Brits are notoriuosly a lil more kinky than the US despite the stiff upper lip ...... its amazing what goes on behind the net curtains at Mrs Beatles house 2 doors down
    Domain inventory sale.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    dare I ask which one? (smile)
    Jon James... at least that's what we call him.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Wow, I'm quite honored to be mentioned in this thread, heh heh. I guess my reputation proceeds me.

There are a lot of people who get off on the fantasy of being abducted, or doing the abducting, so a site like this would appeal to that demographic. When the action in done in real life it is only with the consent of all parties involved. There are Hollywood movies about people who have great adventures that excite and enthrall moviegoers even though the events in the movie never really happened. We create websites to tickle the imagination and libidos of the members and a site like this is doing just that. If the men being "kidnapped" in the videos were unwilling participants would the filmed footage be so well edited? Would they have posed for the photographs and signed the model releases? Would they not have run to the police the second they were released? It's all fantasy and these guys know their niche and are doing it well. I'm a big fan of BDSM, but depictions of guys having it put upon them without consent doesn't do anything for me. Having said that, someone acting like it is unconsentual (is that a word) even though it has been consented to can be very hot. In the BDSM world what you see is not always what is really happening, it is simply the construct that we create to make things more exciting.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

marcjacob
    A girl friend of mine loves rape fantasy. She loves the idea of being brutally raped. The harder the better for her.

Its interesting to me that women who like rape fantasy have often been raped themselves (she was sexually abused as a child).

I think its a natural thing actually, we attempt to normalise bad things so they dont seem so bad.

Im not saying everyone who likes rape fantasy has been abused or raped, nor that its right or wrong. Just a different persepctive.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    And really, if something gets you off, as long as you are not harming yourself or another person or living thing they why would it be considered bad?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com