Thread: International Marketing And Tour Styles...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

International Marketing And Tour Styles...

I was wondering if anyone had noted any correlations between the country of their surfers and the style of tour that these surfers are more inclined to join a site from?

For example, if U.S based surfers preferred long reality style tour, whilst European surfers preferred tradition or mag style etc?

Im contemplating adding some additional tours to several of my top converting sites at the moment and thought about geo-redirecting specific countries traffic to a specific tour version to see if that worked better than sending all the traffic to the same 'default' tour, just wondered if anyone had tried this already and if so, did you notice and interesting data?

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    I dont know that this relates exactly to your question but I am always amazed at the European market. We have more traffic from Germany than all other parts of Europe combined yet the French have at least 5 times the number of memberships. But more Aisian blogs link to us than any other country. Sometime I will be able to do something with this kind of data.