Thread: Why Are Some Affiliates So Dumb?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Why Are Some Affiliates So Dumb?

I mean you do everything for them to make their job easier, and they still fuck stuff up.

I just had a guy on AIM asking me why he wasnt making any sales to the new sites we launched...

No problems there, im happy to check what the issue is, so i login and check his account no hits to any of the tours, i ask to see his site and he sends me a link, however, when i check the page he has banners on to our sites, the linking codes arent in the HTML so he's basically been sending traffic to a page with just a banner on it and no way for the surfer to click through to the tour LOL

I dunno, some people really shouldnt be in the adult industry LOL

Regards,

Lee

yeah, I had an affilaite who had a page of banners.. and nothing else...

no html on them, either.

no reason for anyone to go to the site.

And no links to Fratmen.. just a few banners that didn't link to anything.

duh.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    LOL.. if they don't know the simplest things they should either learn first or maybe go back to garage sales and flea markets. Probably won't sell much there either. :uhoh:

KMBucks
    I can support the notion there are affiliates out there that are not up to par with the rest of us, but don't forget the webmasters, they can be just as bad

It sounds like in this case the affiliate just didn't bother checking his banner before sending traffic to it, his loss, and he probably wont be doing that mistake again

I find sometimes that affiliates are sending traffic using wrong codes or simply just link to some bullshit that was most certainly not generated by our system. My rule is if I spot it to contact the webmaster and e-mail him the correct linking codes.