Thread: How Do You Prioritize Your Work?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Do You Prioritize Your Work?

I was just wondering if anyone had any methods they used which they could share in terms of prioritizing the work they have to do?

Right now, i must admit all i do is keep a notepad next to me with a list of stuff on it that i need to complete each day/week but im wondering if there is a system anyone else uses (specifically for more than 1 person) that would end up working better?

What methods do you folks use to prioritize the work you do each day/week?

Regards,

Lee

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    I do the same as you...I have a weekly TO DO list and then break it down into daily goals. At the end of the week I hope to have checked everything off by doing my daily tasks.

Works for me...

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    I pretty much do the same thing but I am so A.D.D. that I have like 8 windows open at once doing it all at the same time. It's easier for me that way, I know it's not probably the best working ethic but it all gets done. :thumbsup:
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

I've been very overloaded recently and have even more things going on now. Hopefully I can get some good advice in this thread. I like the notepad idea but mine seems to fill up so quick and re prioritizing seems a constant task. I used to be SO organized, it's strange losing that control.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    I am so unorganized it's sad. I use the post-it system and have about 65 of them stuck all over my desk/monitor.

I try to write everything down so the few brain cells I have left don't get overworked and go on "vacation" with all their friends.

--Chubbs

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Basically I just wing it. Not like it works or anything, but I do tinker with the project management feature in my accounting package. It divides the day up and is blocked out for each project that is on the go, allocating time to each one at the intitial set up. Then it reminds me throughout the day when it is time to move on to each project.

Not like that works either, and the notebook at the side is fine, but i scribble and then can't read what I write, so that don't work either.

bottom line, I wing it... :kickcan:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I think I've said this before, but this

is the shit.

All my post-its, scraps of paper, etc. go into my ScanCard system, and I can keep track of everything at a glance.

I've used everything from clipboards with lists on graph paper, to Palm Pilots, to various lists and project software, but the ScanCard system is by far the best system for me to keep track of a bazillion different things.

Their website (which I'm sure they haven't updated since 1997) is at executivegallery.com, and as far as I know, they are the only place you can get the Scancard binders and folders.

Ounique
    For Ounique it's easy beacuse I just do the exact same thing every week.
    With my own projects, I actually have to have someone there that just reminds of me stuff all the time. I've tried a Blackberry and that didn't work.
    I'm guessing I should use a notepad. hrm.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    I think I've said this before, but this

is the shit.

All my post-its, scraps of paper, etc. go into my ScanCard system, and I can keep track of everything at a glance.

I've used everything from clipboards with lists on graph paper, to Palm Pilots, to various lists and project software, but the ScanCard system is by far the best system for me to keep track of a bazillion different things.

Their website (which I'm sure they haven't updated since 1997) is at executivegallery.com, and as far as I know, they are the only place you can get the Scancard binders and folders.
    Chip,
    Are you a nerd? :x
    - Michael
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: