Thread: Virtua Guy Version 2 Launch

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Virtua Guy Version 2 Launch

Released in January 2000, as the gay equivalent of the hugely successful VirtuaGirl software, VirtuaGuy fast became a reference for making cash with your gay traffic. A little over four years and more than 1.5 million downloads later, the software and site have just undergone a huge makeover. Webmasters with gay traffic listen up!

“VirtuaGuy has always worked well for us”, explains Richard Excoffier, CEO of Totem Entertainment. “There has always been a good vibe about the product since the day we launched it. And when webmasters saw that conversion and retention ratios were extremely promising, they jumped at the chance to sell it.” Indeed, the first version of VirtuaGuy boasted conversion rates of 1/180 and unique traffic of hundreds of thousands of visitors a month with 80% of those visitors choosing to download the software.

The first thing users notice about VirtuaGuy2 is that it moves, it’s alive, there’s a real-life hot guy strutting his stuff and getting bare naked on your (excuse the pun) toolbar! Today we’re looking to build on the product’s success and notoriety which has accumulated over the past four years. By totally renewing and upgrading the site and the striptease software, we believe we’ve created the perfect gay entertainment product. It’s personalized, interactive, innovative, sexy and amusing. We’ve given the power back to the user, where it belongs; we put them in control and people like that feeling of empowerment.
    VirtuaGuy is a unique product, a real one of a kind in the industry. That uniqueness and the fact that it’s backed up by a strong affiliation program (TotemCash) makes it all the more lucrative and appealing to promote. As with its sister product ‘VirtuaGirl2’ (released early last year) Totem has transformed what were sexy little desktop strippers into larger, higher resolution video animations of the world’s sexiest guys stripping on your computer desktop! The difference in the quality of the animations is amazing and our members who’ve already seen some samples are really excited about it! Users will find a totally new site, with lots of new features. They can now enjoy our hunky strippers’ bodies in all their glorious detail!

In conjunction with the release of VirtuaGuy2, Totem will soon be releasing a special gay version of their cash program TotemCash. This site will be dedicated to helping webmasters with gay traffic maximize their VirtuaGuy2 promotional campaigns and revenue. Having a guy strip for you daily on your PC while you work or just for fun is so different to any other form of gay online entertainment. VirtuaGuy2 is exactly what today’s gay adult surfer is looking for!

TotemCash’s unique desktop strippers have been making adult webmasters rich since 1998. They now offer 60% recurring, real time stats, multiple biller solutions and direct payment from Totem. For more information on VirtuaGuy2 and TotemCash contact webmaster@virtuaguy2.com

i have a problem with this product - he's called virtuaGAY, not virtualGUY.

if the female product is called virtuaGIRL, i think the male equivalent should be virtualGUY. besides, this is a product that women might like, ya know? why write off an entire market?

just my thoughts...

AusCoding Allan
    You have agreement here, this could be a dual purpose sell but for the name.

Maybe it will be looked at in the future revisions.

Still a good site to promote all the same.

Cheers,

Allan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by basschick
    i have a problem with this product - he's called virtuaGAY, not virtualGUY.

if the female product is called virtuaGIRL, i think the male equivalent should be virtualGUY. besides, this is a product that women might like, ya know? why write off an entire market?

just my thoughts...
    Whilst you do bring up a valid point it is also worth mentioning tht Virtual Gay is just that...

Targeted to the GAY audience.. two guys dancing and stripping together and not just one

I beleive Gary has more info on what the application itself looks like as he got a sneak preview of it at The Phoenix Forum earlier this month

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Is this promoted through ARS? or is that a different one? and do we have to use ARS if it is the same?

anyone know?
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

totemack
    Just to clear things up for everyone, the new version is called VirtuaGuy2, and you can promote it through TotemCash.com, we'll have banners for it up in TotemCash very soon!

RainGurl
    congrats, totem on the release! looks great!
    i have worked with the guys at totemcash for several years now, and they are top notch. good support, conversions and rebills.
    gets my thumbs up :groovy:

totemack
    Thanks Rainy,

For anybody interested in promoting VGUY2, there'll be a TotemCash Gay site (gay.totemcash.com) up and running in the next week or so, there you'll be able to get any banners, check your stats etc.

So, you guys have a week or so to get prepared
    Last edited by totemack; 04-28-2004 at 11:32 AM.

totemack - have you guys ever considered making a virtuaguy for women?

totemack
    we have, but the market just isn't big enough unfortunately, but you know what, VirtuaGuy2 is for women too!:leather: