Thread: What's Best, Easiest TGP Software?

How long have you been gay?

What's Best, Easiest TGP Software?

we are looking into launching several gay tgps to absorb some of our excess site/blog traffic.

there are a lot of packages out there.

we are interested in knowing what people consider the best in terms of 1) ease of use; 2) reliability; and 3) functionality.

thanks! GMB

How long have you been gay?
    got a recommendation for smart thumbs. anyone agree? disagree? nobody runs tgps on this board?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    AutoGallery Pro from JMBSoft

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by gaymoviesblog View Post
    got a recommendation for smart thumbs. anyone agree? disagree? nobody runs tgps on this board?
    I have the smarthumbs installed - but haven't had a whole lot of time to set it up yet. Doesn't look like a huge learning curve compared to some that are out there. For some good discussion on TGP stuff, www.askdamagex.com is a good board to just sit and read.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    I am running 20 tgp's and all have ST and ATX. Love both scripts.

Hope this helps. --Chubbs

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    I run TGP's with AutoGallery Pro and AutoGallery SQL from JMBSoft. I like the SQL version more. (More control and functions.)
    I have seen many sites with ST and like them much, but I don't know anything about the script.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

I think Smart Thumbs is a good script with good feature for thumb TGP but is not the easiest to setup but when you get the hand of it is really easy to use.

As for a submitter point of view, I like Smart Thumbs better as well because I can easily contact the TGP owner if I need to and have a history of the galleries I've posted.

$0.02