Thread: Who Is The Most 'High Profile' GWW Community Member?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Who Is The Most 'High Profile' GWW Community Member?

I was just talking to someone about people in the industry and how many are looked at as some kind of 'guru' or some kind of 'celebrity' when it comes to the industry overall.

That being said, i thought it might be interesting to see who everyone thought the most high profile GWW Community member we had was?

For me, i think it would have to be a toss up between Ron Cadwell from CCBill and Tony Morgan from NatNet.

So who do you think the most high profile GWW Community member is industry wide?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I'll bite. :coffee:

For 'Guru' I'd list gaybucks Chip, Lee, and Chilihost as they impart their knowledge all over.. some good, some contentious but then that is what a 'guru' does.. enlighten from their own knowledge. Don't think a 'guru' is necessarily a celebrity so I'd list that as a different category..

For that I'd list 'Chadknowslaw' and I think you'd have to include Harlan and the guys from JUB as well. They are known, and while they could also be classed as 'gurus' they are perhaps more well known.

my 2 cents
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I was just talking to someone about people in the industry and how many are looked at as some kind of 'guru' or some kind of 'celebrity' when it comes to the industry overall.
    I like the use of "Some kind of" in that it has the sarcastic overtone of professed knowledge based on assumption and hype.

I could name off a few that have the "Almighty Guru" title when it comes to anything adult because of self promotion as the best there is and those who publicly support them because they have no clue BUT I will not.

Instead, I'll play the clueless and follow the question as if it was asking for a more, or less, honest answer based on just "Who IS a High(er) Profile GWW member(s)"

Titan - I think the name is branded higher and longer than most. Their brand is known by 90% of the gay community. (Like Falcon, Greenwood Cooper and TLA)

Corbin Fisher would be another high(er) Profile

And I guess, the has-been (not as rude as it sounds) High(er) Profile, BadPuppy.

But there are quite a few high(er) profiles here. It's just a matter of what category you place them in and how you rank that category.
    Be Who You Are!

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    Me Me Me!!!! j/k LOL
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    I like the use of "Some kind of" in that it has the sarcastic overtone of professed knowledge based on assumption and hype.
    Hehe yeah i just re-read it and you are right it did sound like that, although it wasnt my intention LOL

I meant if you could go to any of the boards in the industry and mention someone who is a GWW Community member, would other people actually recognize their names and know who they are due to their longevity in the business or their knowledge of a certain thing, etc.

Who would be recognized more than anyone else?

Regards,

Lee

Ounique
    Not me personally but Ounique as a company.