Thread: More Wasted Taxpayer Money...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

More Wasted Taxpayer Money...

So Congress is holding hearings about this guy who flew while he had TB, i mean WTF?

Its not going to be much longer until anyone who sneezes or has a cough wont be allowed on an airplane because they are going to be considered a terrorist threat... I guarantee it.

Mass hysteria about getting sick is going to follow.

Regards,

Lee

Ounique
    well i've wacthed 5 news outlets on this and they all say diffrent things.
    Japanese new stated that his TB isn't standard that it adapted and some of the regular medications don't work on his TB.
    Japanese news also said that the CDC contacted him and told him NOT to fly.

I may have missed something since my understanding of japanese isn't that great.

Canadian new in quebec called him a terrorist but quebec is a strange place to me after that whole we want to seperate from canada

tb used to kill mssive amounts of people - having a kind of tb spread that can't be cured by regular means would be a bad thing. unlike the flu, you don't get better - you get worse, infecting as you go.

but as far as that jerkoff who let the guy past customs when he was on the no-fly list, along with instructions to hold him and wear protective gear - that guy is too stupid to work at anything important, and probably too stupid to work at mcD as he shouldn't be trusted around hot oil or anything sharp. does it require a congressional group to figure that out? i would have said no, and i would have been wrong

Making Pain Pay!
    A drug resistant strain of any deady disease is nothing to sneeze at. Pardon the pun. But hey, if it keeps our minds off the war in Iraq, lets hold a meeting.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    A drug resistant strain of any deady disease is nothing to sneeze at. Pardon the pun. But hey, if it keeps our minds off the war in Iraq, lets hold a meeting.
    BINGO ! !
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    but as far as that jerkoff who let the guy past customs when he was on the no-fly list, along with instructions to hold him and wear protective gear - that guy is too stupid to work at anything important, and probably too stupid to work at mcD as he shouldn't be trusted around hot oil or anything sharp.
    The sad thing is, these dolts are our last line of defence against terrorists actually making it on to airplanes and blowing them out of the sky.

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that doesnt it

That being said, i bet if the guy was black or of an ethnic color other than white, he would have been held instantly.

Regards,

Lee

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

That being said, i bet if the guy was black or of an ethnic color other than white, he would have been held instantly.
    BINGO. You hit it right on.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

The sad thing is, these dolts are our last line of defence against terrorists actually making it on to airplanes and blowing them out of the sky.

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that doesnt it

I think this guy being extremely sexy, and white, had something to do with it for sure *see attached*

We are never really safe. Safety is a state of mind not a state of reality
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    He was also a lawyer. You know how lawyers bullshit their way through everything.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I was working in the airline industry for over fifteen years and my brother still does. I simply quit because I didn't like to be searched on daily basis and not trusted anymore after such a long time in that business. On the other hand they employ those security people for very cheap money which arrived here from countries with questionable background just two or three years ago.

And suddenly they get all excited when, at a recent inspection at Munich airport the inspectors were able to smuggle weapons and 'real' bombs through security gates. But heck, the solution is easy. Just fire the blokes on the front line and hire some new ones for even cheaper money.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    BINGO. You hit it right on.
    There was a comedian some time ago who pointed out that if your skin color is darker than khaki you're held to higher scrutiny.

I kind of believe that's true. Just by the comments I hear people make when they think the person they're talking to is someone they can make those elbow-and-wink kind of hateful jokes with.