Thread: Blue Loot down AGAIN!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar

Blue Loot down AGAIN!

Come on man during prime traffic hours -- this is the 4th time this week~~
    Arent sales sluggish enuf with it being summer and all do we really have to have downtime during prime traffic hours blue loot ?

And stats have been screwy ALL week too whats up with that?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm really sorry. There was a few technical glitches recently. We seem to have them all under control. We've been working on improvements to the site and the system so we appreciate your patience.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I would really like to be able to download movie content in zip files to better promote this program and get sales even higher --
    Picture hosted galleries stink for conversions anymore hello this is 2007 they dont want to see a still pic gallery they want moving meat in their faces ~~ what can u do to make this happen -- its great that RB releases new fhg's all the time but I have those things plugged into 13 sites and pic galleries side by side with movie galleries just dont sell and my RB stats reflect this.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by procam View Post
    I would really like to be able to download movie content in zip files to better promote this program and get sales even higher --
    Picture hosted galleries stink for conversions anymore hello this is 2007 they dont want to see a still pic gallery they want moving meat in their faces ~~ what can u do to make this happen -- its great that RB releases new fhg's all the time but I have those things plugged into 13 sites and pic galleries side by side with movie galleries just dont sell and my RB stats reflect this.
    Have you been to the "Tools" section of BlueLoot lately? There's a whole library of new flash video clips for you to use to promote Randy Blue. And you can download 6 short mpeg clips per video.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Have you been to the "Tools" section of BlueLoot lately? There's a whole library of new flash video clips for you to use to promote Randy Blue. And you can download 6 short mpeg clips per video.
    My bad I avoided that spot cause I only read the first part ever "Flash"

Thx for the tip guess I got some work to do now.:innocent: