Thread: Nature Sucks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Boo Nature Sucks

So some of you may remember back in November dad and I laid some new sod in the back yard, well i just went out today to mow the grass and it seems that we have an infestation of Nutsedge taking over the lawn

From what i have been reading online, this is probably the hardest weed to destroy and if it isnt handled quickly, will take over the entire lawn and start killing the actual grass

Nature sucks donkey balls!

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Well, nature gets along on it's own pretty well, it's us humans that suck. The weed won't survive the lawn very long and after the weed has passed away, some new seeds will fly by and grass is growing again. Until.. well, you know mother natures game..

But this of course doesn't help with your problem at hand. I hope you can get it fixed and your lawn will be healthy in all its glory again very soon!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Ahhh..the glorious St Augustine of my homeland...Weeds have no hope of survival there. Say what you will about our gators and politics, the land is beautiful. Home Sweet Big Thicket Home.

Making Pain Pay!
    You can order some powerful nutsedge poison on the internet or at your local lawn and garden shop. You might have to apply it several times to kill it all.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    You can order some powerful nutsedge poison on the internet or at your local lawn and garden shop. You might have to apply it several times to kill it all.
    Right - And at the same time you kill the worms and other organisms needed to keep the fungus that kills your grass from growing.

The best way to kill off the Nutsage is: Go to home depot and find out, from them, who does soil tests in your area. See what your soil is lacking and causing a PH suited for the nutsage.

You can adjust your soil PH to better fit the St. Aug. and kill off the weeds and Sage without killing the things you need living underground.

It's when you jump into poisons and fertilizing more than twice a year that you make more work for yourself down the road.
    Be Who You Are!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    you guys all missed the point. The correct answer certainly involves a hunky gardner in a VERY tight tee shirt whose fabric (while soaked in his sweat) reveals the hardness of his pecs and the shadow between them....Of course he will arch one eyebrow with a small knowing grin when you tell him you have a nutsage problem. At least that how we handle it around these parts.