Thread: Amsterdam calling

Amsterdam calling

Heya, all, I am in Amsterdam for the next week for work (& play) so if I don't respond to emails/icq/pm messages its because I am on a different timezone now.....or maybe cause I am down at the local "cafe"

cheers,
    Luke

padabum
    well hi chilli..welcome to the neighbourhood.. hope you like my city

CamCruise
    Wish I was there too. I love to play there!!
    Have fun.

Xstr8guy
    QUIT SMOKING HASH! We need some big-time help with CCbill and NatNet. We seem to be having a meltdown. Help them get it fixed then go smoke some hash.

Gay is the new Black
    Alarm Will Sound is playing two shows this coming week at the Holland Festival in Amsterdam

the first show is the music of American composer John Adams on Tuesday, June 12th.

The second is an eclectic concert featuring the music of Aphex Twin, Birtwistle, Nancarrow, Autechre, Rihm, Mochipet, Benedict Mason, and even more Adams on the following day: Wednesday, June 13th.

If you get a chance CHECK OUT THE 2nd Show! AND SMOKE A LOT OF HASH before you go.

http://www.myspace.com/alarmwillsound

If anything - Check out their myspace for a music sample
    Be Who You Are!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    enjoy your stay!

jim

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Bring back some of that unusual tasting licorice. The only black licorice I've ever tasted that was actually GOOD was from Amsterdam

Baghdad Bob
    dont get to high while you are ther :paco:

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Hey Luke!
    I am looking forward to meet you! But you have to know that I am not selling this green stuff. :smoke:
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Amsterdam is a great place, loads of fun and very interesting stuff too. And its a very gay-friendly place, there are rainbow flags out everywhere. I highly recommend it to all.

padabum
    yeah... and you will find its great for hosting as well. most of the european adult industry hosts in amsterdam