Thread: Would This Be Possible You Think?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Would This Be Possible You Think?

I was just wondering, do you folks think it would be possible for someone to launch a basic affiliate program, say with 4 sites, do the initial promotion of it for a couple of weeks then just leave it to run itself?

Do you think affiliates would signup for the program after the initial burst of promotion?

Better yet, do you think it would actually make money in terms of surfers actually becoming members of the site?

What if the sites didnt update, would members still stick around?

Your thoughts, just how easy is it to make money by opening an affiliate program these days?

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    If you do 4 sets and a tour design/layout you end up with around 500 to 600 $ (depending on your costs) - I however would think that 4 sets are a little too few and an AVS would fit better

IMHO you can still start out little and cover your costs with minimal work so that you can buy other things from the exess money it generates (what I did so far)

Hope that answers your question

DEV...
    :-D

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    If you do 4 sets and a tour design/layout you end up with around 500 to 600 $ (depending on your costs) - I however would think that 4 sets are a little too few and an AVS would fit better

IMHO you can still start out little and cover your costs with minimal work so that you can buy other things from the exess money it generates (what I did so far)

Hope that answers your question

DEV...
    Sorry that was a typo LOL

I meant to say 4 sites (edited my original post) hehe

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    4 sites - sure - sebiriacash (the one with sibiria boys - dunno the exact name) launched with less

2nd edit: http://siberiacash.com/
    :-D