Thread: Epassporte - The Start Of The End?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Epassporte - The Start Of The End?

So i just received an email saying that EpicCash was no longer going to be paying affiliates via Epassporte due to how unstable they are.

Im wondering if we're going to start seeing more sponsors dropping epass as a payment option too?

With all the gambliing rukus going on right now in the U.S it certainly seems that Epass are jeopardizing the funds that adult users have in their accounts by continuing to process for gambling transactions.

Your thoughts on this, are we going to see more sponsors dropping Epassporte as they start to realize the potential problems of using a payment provider that also processes gambling transactions?

Regards,

Lee

I'd rather be whole, than good
    Hey Lee - you beat me to the punch on this one. I received the same email and was about to post.

I'm really concerned. The ratio of Gunzblazing affiliates who are opting for Epassporte as their payment option is growing every 2 week payment period. Due to the low break amount preferred by most - particularly those in Eastern Europe - wires cost more than what they are worth. I know that some people in this region have problems with US$ checks.

I see that Epic now have PAYPAL as an option. Paypal banned all adult industry transactions years ago - which is where Epassporte came to the rescue. I don't get why a substantial program like Epic would offer Paypal when it seems riskier to me than Epassporte. Maybe it's a smear campaign against Epassporte?

If anyone from Epic reads this post I would really like to hear their rationale behind this.

I would also LOVE to hear what Epassporte have to say about this.

BRIAN.

please
    bad news for me!

Interesting, thanks for the link Brian.

I wasnt aware others were having issues with their banks and Epassporte, i know a few months back our bank wouldnt let us transfer funds to our Epass account.

Its interesting that it does all seem to be stemming from the banking facilities used by the sponsors too, its got to be related to their gambling transactions (Epass) i just dont understand why they would continue to process for such services and put everyones money at risk.

Hopefully anyone with any cash in Epassporte right now will think long and hard about leaving it there and pull it all out as fast as they can before the inevitable happens.

Regards,

Lee

I'd rather be whole, than good
    Let's hope they survive all the issues and bad press.

I really like the service.

from what I heard, they are getting caught in bad press only. I hope they are ok, they are a fantastic service and at the moment there is nothing else like it for adult.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I made a successful large ATM withdrawal yesterday from my ePassporte account using my VISA electron card

The ONLY thing I don't like about eP is the $36 fee for the physical VISA card. But I think I have to live with it, because I don't have that much need for the virtual transfer... and I really don't weant to pursue the ACH to bank account then withdraw. For $3/mo it's more immediate and less hassle.

banking fees are normal in any part of the world other than the USA, I pay ~$120 per credit card per year as a renewal fee, $36 is cheap in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    from what I heard, they are getting caught in bad press only.
    Thats wrong, they are BREAKING THE LAW by processing for gambling transactions, something that is illegal to do in the United States.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...porte+gambling

Take a look at the above link and see how many gambling sites process via Epassporte.

Banks are closing peoples accounts where they have funded Epassporte directly and indirectly via cards.

I would hardly call that 'bad press'.

Regards,

Lee