Thread: Warning: Stolen content on Boysclub18

I'm not gay; I'm British! alexbucks's Avatar

Warning: Stolen content on Boysclub18

There is more from Alexboys on Boysclub18.com as from Boysclub18 itself, because it has stolen content from AlexBoys.com (all texts and lots of galleries are stolen from AlexBoys.com), so I really recommend to avoid Boysclub18.com -

Just review it. Here is an example: The Kody text is on Boysclub18 Kody and/or Erick at the same time :-) A very stupid thief.
    Promote AlexBoys.com:
    www.AlexBucks.com - 50/50 Gay Affiliate Program - Niche: gay Twinks 18+

This is the original text from Alexboys.com:
    Kody had some complexes about his body when he was younger. He felt too slim and always admired the boys having an athletic body. His friends always told him that he looked good the way he was but it did not change Kodys mind. About one year ago he finally started working out at the fitness studio and he is very satisfied with the results so far. Today he has no problem with showing his body and he even started taking of his shirt at the disco.

Another result of his training is that Kody has quite a lot of dates with some of the best looking guys in town. Wouldnt you like to date him as well?

Favorite Movie: Eragon
    Favorite Music: Shakira

-------

This is the stolen content version on Boysclub18.com:
    Erick had some complexes about his body when he was younger. He felt too slim and always admired the boys having an athletic body. His friends always told him that he looked good the way he was but it did not change Erick’s mind. About one year ago he finally started working out at the fitness studio and he is very satisfied with the results so far. Today he has no problem with showing his body and he even started taking of his shirt at the disco.
    Another result of his training is that Kody has quite a lot of dates with some of the best looking guys in town. Wouldn’t you like to date him as well?

Favorite Movie: Eragon
    Favorite Music: Shakira

---

Note that all texts on Boysclub18 has the same structure like our original texts on Alexboys.com.
    Promote AlexBoys.com:

Don't you hate people who can't write their own fucking copy?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

I said Cha Cha Heels... Black Ones!!!
    Looks like they use ccBll, Send ccBill a letter telling th they are using stolen content.

wnc
    Quote Originally Posted by redapplechris View Post
    Looks like they use ccBll, Send ccBill a letter telling th they are using stolen content.
    I do not think that CCBILL deals with stolen text. CCBILL, as a processor for VISA, is more concerned about underaged content than copyrighted text.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Alex, as I've pointed out elsewhere, have you checked if the person that writes your text and sells you content didn't make double money by being stupid enough to sell the same stuff to a different company in the same 'niche' ?

Have you tried talking to the owners of BC18 and NetGP? I simply can't believe some company within the same 'niche' is stupid enough to simply copy things from another website. Not that they are some small unknown company after all. If all that doesn't help maybe talking to their hosting company could be a good idea.

Heiko

@ attis,
    Hi, the problem is, that we are writing our texts self, so we don't have a text writer from a third party.

Thanks a lot for your help.
    Promote AlexBoys.com:

Quote Originally Posted by alexbucks View Post
    @ attis,
    Hi, the problem is, that we are writing our texts self, so we don't have a text writer from a third party.

Thanks a lot for your help.
    Thanks for the info, Alex. I've just sent them a mail asking to clarify the situation. Until I receive a satisfactory answer I've stopped all promotion work for their sites.

Heiko

Thats nice, but its a bad idea, because the webmaster of BC18 does not know about the fact that I know about his practices.
    Promote AlexBoys.com:

Quote Originally Posted by alexbucks View Post
    Thats nice, but its a bad idea, because the webmaster of BC18 does not know about the fact that I know about his practices.
    Hmm, you made it public here at this place. So I guess there is a good chance that he knows about it already. And I also thought you would like him to stop it.

i'd talk to ccbill. stolen is stolen, after all.

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    It is very important that you contact the webmaster or owner of BC18 by your self first, in this matter. Otherwise it will be not easy to take legal action against him. And you still don't know how and why this happen. Maybe even the owner of BC18 doesn't know about this. It is possible that other people working for him and try to cheat him.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com