Thread: How Often Do You Try To Learn New Things?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Often Do You Try To Learn New Things?

So right now im currently trying to get my head around designing sites that are Web 2.0 compatible and to be honest, i really dont think im ever going to 'master' it but at least i will have tried.

How often do you folks try and learn something new to further develop your skill sets?

Regards,

Lee

Everyday

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Everyday is a new learning process... web 2.0 huh.. damn one more major learning curve to think about.. and put off.. :bunnypancake:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Dzinerbear
    I'm learning new stuff every week.

I've been trying to wrap my head around freesites for almost two months now. But I think I'm finally getting it now. And this week, I've been learning some new stuff about SEO and applying it to one of my hubs.

Michael

I'm learning how to promote sites to a straight audience.

I'll be honest and say that my marketing skills in the gay side of the industry are something I'm quite proud of. But as we all know, you can't just carry that over to the other side without some bumps along the way.

I do try to always learn new stuff... but MAN, it can be a big deal to learn how to do everything in a different way than you'd be used to..
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

gaybucks_skyler
    It is my goal to try to learn something everyday of my life... I honostly don't think that I will ever go a year in my life with out being in some sort of learning institution either... I love to learn.

ALSO, I make it a point to TEACH someone something new everyday. It makes you feel good... Try it I promise.

Sky

CamCruise
    All the time. Going from just making DVDs to being a webmaster to is a big learning curve.

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    something major? maybe once every month I take up something new..... last month it was how to masturbate at my desk in the office without anyone realizing... this month it's Flash. :mexican:

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    I am never shy to learn something new. I am always curious to figure new things out.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Gay is the new Black
    Something I always found funny is when people take the time to learn something new and use it to recreate something old.

Example:

Flash. When flash had the big boom, people used it to make a clone of their html site. Nothing interactive or new.

If you are learning something NEW... Try to remember, it's NEW because it can do MORE than what you already know.

GayGroupGeek

You mean we have to relearn everything?

Every day for me too. Not enough time in a day, week, month or year it seems. Or I am so tired from working everything blurs on the monitor (and it is not the refresh rate!)

Web 2.0? Gee, I just want to find a really GREAT and affordable host that has cPanelX and WHM (reseller) to host all my domains and maybe make a little money hosting smaller personal sites.

I have some cool concepts I think, but am so very glad Jirka pointed me this way to people who must be making some reasonable if not decent cash on all their efforts. So far for me it is cost cost cost.

Is there a compliance date/time for having everything Web 2.0? Any and all info welcome!

Thanks Lee for having this forum. We're almost neighbors. I'm in that big city north of you (you know, with the Modis building on the riverfront.)

Kyle

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    Example:

Flash. When flash had the big boom, people used it to make a clone of their html site. Nothing interactive or new.

If you are learning something NEW... Try to remember, it's NEW because it can do MORE than what you already know.
    gracias muchos por la informacion! :taco: def something to keep in mind ))