Thread: Has anyone worked with TorAn?

Tyler Mac

Has anyone worked with TorAn?

Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered content from him, or if anyone has had him shoot any exclusive content?

TorAn
    I have shown you of my models - if it is required to you is exemplary more, please address also I to you I shall give. :karate:

Tyler Mac
    I liked several of your models, but being new and being SO heavily warned of dealing with people over seas, I just wanted to see if anyone out there had done business with you... for example there is another Euro content provider who also e-mailed me and that person had personally screwed over a friend and investor for a few thousand dollars, so it was nothing against you, I just wanted to get some feed back before I attempted to work with someone I could never meet and would be wiring a decent amount of money to... nothing personal

TorAn
    I do not ask you to pay to me of money in advance payment - I have only shown you some my boys which can participate in solo and duo shootings.

If you are interested to get at me photo/video a content we can act so:
    - please inform me what my boys to you have liked
    - I shall make shooting which you order - a photo or video
    - I shall send you a content and if shooting is pleasant to you you pay to me of money
    - after you will pay money, I shall send you on e-mail documents of model: the passport + AdultModelRelease
    I believe, that is quite comprehensible also many and act as I offer you - I hope, that my conditions completely satisfy you.

If you are interested in purchase of a content at me and wish to discuss conditions - please write to me on e-mail: photocore (at) gmail.com