Thread: New Job Opening at Maleflixxx

mgillis

New Job Opening at Maleflixxx

Maleflixxx is growing again!
    We are looking for a new Product Marketing Manager.

Preferred if you are already legally able to work in Canada.

Please send any queries or resumes to: marketing@sureflix.com

Position Summary:
    Entruphema Inc. is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual in our corporate headquarters located in Toronto. The position will be a member of the Marketing and Sales team and will play a key role in marketing communications, go-to-market strategies, sales support, event planning, collateral development, web content and other special projects for the Business to Consumer segment of a high-growth online media business.

Overview:
    As Product Marketing Manager -Business to Consumer, you will be responsible for driving a variety of marketing and customer experience programs across our online channels, focusing primarily on on-line marketing, e-mail marketing and conversion programs. You should exhibit enthusiasm for and knowledge of our online customer experience and disseminate that throughout the organization.
    You will develop marketing programs and strategies and be responsible for the execution of these programs end-to-end. This requires working closely with other teams and departments to understand business goals and ensure that your programs support these goals. You will be the online customer expert and advocate for the Business to Consumer segment, and you will use research, to analyze, segment and market to our target consumers. Critical to your success will be your ability to work effectively in a small, fast paced environment with numerous business stakeholders.
    The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, an excellent team player, passionate about the customer, skilled at improving the buying experience, and have an innovative approach to problem-solving.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    May I add, the voting public requests that Maleflixxx hire an extremely, super-duper cute young, fit, and horribly promiscuous man to fill the aforementioned job opening and that he attend every adult industry trade show that exists... or at least any and all I might attend.

Merci!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Richard Craver
    i guess vancouver is too far away to comute to the centre of the universe on a daily basis

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Craver View Post
    i guess vancouver is too far away to comute to the centre of the universe on a daily basis

Just in Vancouver over the weekend.
    LOVE the hemp cafe's there!
    Attended the drag show at the Oddysey..not bad.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    May I add, the voting public requests that Maleflixxx hire an extremely, super-duper cute young, fit, and horribly promiscuous man to fill the aforementioned job opening and that he attend every adult industry trade show that exists... or at least any and all I might attend.

Merci!
    I second. All in favor say "AYE"

The AYES have it. But please make sure he is gay. There are plenty of promiscuous straight men [or just drunk and horny with unrealistic opinions of their own attractiveness] in the industry already.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

mgillis
    Rest assured, gentlemen.

We have a great track record with the beautiful part, and I'll add "Promiscuous" to the resume requirements. Never let it be said that I don't take care of my guys - Brian, if I was a super-cute gay man, you'd be in trouble!! Chad, you too!

mgillis
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Craver View Post
    Awww, the Big Smoke is the center of hte universe? Hmmmm! Richard, we'd be honoured!

M.

Richard Craver
    well... toronto IS the centre of the universe.... at least in the eyes of Torontonians.

the rest of Canada has a different opinion