Thread: Adult Webware... any opinions?

Tyler Mac

Adult Webware... any opinions?

Has anyone used or know anyone who has used Adult Webware before? I want some opinions before I purchase, looks pretty good... your thoughts?

Richard Craver
    don't! you'll regret it!

Tyler Mac
    could you be more specific? haha... or do you have any other suggestions of something similar?

Richard Craver
    i liked the program too. BUT. i found that the project was never finished... deadlines would come and go with remarkable regularity.. always with some excuse about something or other.

documentation(what there was of it) sucked.

this is definitely NOT a case of 'you get what you pay for'

i'm sure others will pipe in over time.

do a search of gww .... this is not the first time the software has been discussed on the board

Tyler Mac
    I just checked and sadly it has been discussed VERY little with only two complaints and then a thread of people fighting over something called contentgod... and nowhere does anyone mention anything even close to adultwebware for what I'm looking for... what I need is the features they supply and have found nothing even close or even mentioned anywhere else and no one seems to have any ideas of who else I should check out... I'm new so I'm nervous yet can't find anything close or anyone to offer suggestions... I'm afraid to buy AW yet as of right now I see no other choice :-(

Thank you so much for replying though, this board has been incredibly helpfull to me because of people like you taking the time.

Richard Craver
    it depends on what you're looking for and what your budget is.

awiz is pretty good and their service is terrific and they're more that willing to modify it to suit your specs.... and they meet their deadlines!

there are some other out there like the one manifestmen uses.

and lee would/will pipe in that you just get a whizbang programmer to whip a content manager up for u. that's the way to go if you have the $$$.

there are other options out there.

Tyler Mac
    Thank you!!