Thread: Anyone Using CSS Designs On Thier Paysites Yet?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Using CSS Designs On Thier Paysites Yet?

I have to admit, today ive been playing with a bunch of stuff in terms of designing with CSS and i have to say, im totally in love with it

Im even considering making all of the Condom Cash members areas CSS based simply because there are so many options available in terms of customization compared to regular HTML.

Heck, i might even toss out a few CSS design based tours to see how they work given that surfers are getting more and more accustomed to web 2.0 layouts these days

So are any of you folks currently using CSS design layouts on your sites or in your members areas? If so how are you liking it?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Everything on my site is CSS... no tables, nada... It's great, the ability to change layout locations, position ads exactly where I want them on the page are a treat... no messing with tables, nested in tables nested in more tables...:cheerleader:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman View Post
    Everything on my site is CSS... no tables, nada... It's great, the ability to change layout locations, position ads exactly where I want them on the page are a treat... no messing with tables, nested in tables nested in more tables...:cheerleader:
    Sweet!

I know who to bug now when i have a problem LOL

Regards,

Lee

Andrew
    CSS is the way to go.. we've designed many sites lately that use CSS, it's the way of the future! :smoke:

Xstr8guy
    I'm totally ignorant when it comes to CSS. And i just can't wrap my head around it no matter what I try. Is there such thing as a WYSIWYG editor for CSS?

I said Cha Cha Heels... Black Ones!!!
    Actually, are Graphics guy/designer LOVES CSS. I allow him to play with it completely. However, when I go into those site an try to edit them I am totally Lost. But I do realize that the power of CSS is AMAZING!!! It is wild to watch my guy make an entire website with CSS and NEVER use a Table!!.

I am in Aww, but also frustrated. Of course ove rthe next couple weeks, I will MAKE HIM learn we well!!! LOL

Chris

But CSS i truely Believe is the future. it is great to chage a site with just a couple simple changes.

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman View Post
    no messing with tables, nested in tables nested in more tables...:cheerleader:
    um... You do know CSS is still building the tables on your site, right?

They are not tables as you know them via html but if you view the source of a site, it does build tables for the CSS output.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Just finished redesigning HMV now with a CMS and a CSS-based design on top. *Thrilled* in particular to finally be using a CMS, but the CSS stuff is nice too.

Jim, the closest thing I know of to a WYSIWYG CSS designer is Microsoft Expression Web. It's the replacement for FrontPage. It has a similar workflow, but now it can actually make compliant webpages. Still not as easy as just dropping in tables, but it's a step in that direction. I think they have a free demo version.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post

They are not tables as you know them via html but if you view the source of a site, it does build tables for the CSS output.
    In the sense that it builds containers to hold the data, html, you could call it that... however you try to place a table cell exactly where you want on a page without a complete mess... css is far more fluid, div are containers, similiar to a table cell, or table even, but similar isn't the same thing :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post

Take a look here
    http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/f...ong/index.html
    No tables in the html at all

Quote Originally Posted by BBweb View Post
    Take a look here
    http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/f...ong/index.html
    No tables in the html at all
    Good point. Looks like Idolnights was wrong :groovy:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Css

Absolutely CSS is the way to go. BUT a crappy designer can still screw it up, particularly if s/he doesn't comment any of the CSS styles, and so forth. It can be an absolute b*tch just to figure out what they affect...