Thread: Is This Normal?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Is This Normal?

So ive just been checking stats on Condom Cash for the last 6 months and it appears that im getting almost double the amount of rebills per day when compared to new signups.

I was wondering if this was normal and, if it is, what does it mean in terms of the program overall?

Lets say one day i get 25 sales, im noticing that ill be getting around 55 rebills that same day sometimes.

Im concerned this could mean that the program has become stagnant, meaning that new sales arent happening as much as they should be but the sales that have already been made, like the sites. I mean, shouldnt the amount of new sales be more than the amount of rebills?

Just wondered if you folks had any thoughts on this, to be honest, im a little suprised this is happening.

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    I would explain it as having a mature program. Of course when a site/program is first starting, it will have more new sales than rebills. Don't you think a site like Corbin Fisher or Randy Blue has far more rebills than new sales in a single day?

The only way to tell if your site/program is stagnant is to track the trend of new sales over a period. If month after month, you see a leveling-off or decline, you are stagnant.

I think the time of year needs to be factored into more rebills vs new sales. It's a nice benefit to having a mature program but can deceive you into thinking things are great when really they are declining.. and a few months down the road you see the true results :specs: Good you caught it now and are analyzing it :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com