Thread: Multiple Month Memberships - Your Thoughts?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Multiple Month Memberships - Your Thoughts?

So ive been doing a bunch of tests over the past few months with multiple month pricing options when it comes to my sites and even after a few months of testing, im really not any closer towards making a solid decision on which type of multi-month access i like in terms of billing.

Ive tried a couple of different methods, the first, is a 3 month membership which rebills every three months.

The second was a 3 month membership that rebilled every month after the initial 3 months was up.

Both types seem to be getting a similar amount of new joins and continued rebills, however, im wondering which is the best option overall?

What do you folks think the best of the two options for multiple month membership i tried above would be and why?

As i said, ive tried both for a few months and neither of them particularly outperform the other.

Regards,

Lee

I said Cha Cha Heels... Black Ones!!!
    Lee,

Actualy, I had a friend of mine point our something interesting... He said there are people who like to spend alot of money, and want that option. I said "bullshit". Then we decided to offer a 6 month $89.95 membership. and Lo and behold we had a Shit load of people sign up for it. Then we tweaked our 3 month membership from $53.95 for 3 month one time to $53.95 with a rebilling option. Now members are picking these options. I great thing I personally have noticed about "Long term" customers is, they don't use the site as much and actually cost of less. These are my 2 cents, but of course others have said i have no cents!!!! LOL

Chris