Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I Just Got Off The Phone With The FBI...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So I Just Got Off The Phone With The FBI...

Seems that someone up in Charlotesville gave our number as a contact for them, turns out these people are under investigation by the FBI for something (the agent wouldnt tell me what even though i kept asking LOL).

Was definately weird getting a phone call from the FBI about someone we dont even know, at first i think the agent thought i was trying to BS my way out of something then she realized i wasnt actually the person she wanted to get hold off and she asked me all kinds of questions to make sure.

She also said she's gonna make a log of the call so that if anything happens in future she has our phone number on file and gave me a reference number to 'keep safe' (her words) which makes me wonder if the person she was looking for was wanted for some kind of identity theft or fraud.

Was definateluy surreal for sure.

Regards,

Lee

wnc
    Gosh Lee. What a horrible phone call. Maybe one of your Condom affiliates is being targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    Gosh Lee. What a horrible phone call. Maybe one of your Condom affiliates is being targeted.
    If they are id be more than happy to help the feds in any investigation

Regards,

Lee

after my brother was arrested for breaking into military instalations to steal uniforms and jack off in them I was interrogated by the department of homeland security.

Trust me, I feel your pain.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Xstr8guy
    A while back I had an FBI agent at my door, so I know the fear!

It turned out he was just there to interview me about a neighbor that had applied for a government job for which she need security clearance. He could tell I was totally freaked out, . And this was about the time 2257 was all anyone in the business was talking about.

desslock
    "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you." :signhere:

Steve

Actually to be fair, i wasnt really worried at all, she was pleasant to speak to and even at first when she thought i was this person she was trying to get hold of that was BS'ing her she was still pleasant to me.

As i say i was just concerned about being given a reference number to use that i was told to keep 'safe' because that made me think there might be something going on that Gary and i dont yet know about. Although i would imagine if there was something, the agent would have had to tell us?

Regards,

Lee

CamCruise
    Are you sure that it was the FBI??

There are a lot of scams out there these days.

I hope you did not give them any personal info!!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    after my brother was arrested for breaking into military instalations to steal uniforms and jack off in them
    You're serious?

Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    Are you sure that it was the FBI??

There are a lot of scams out there these days.

I hope you did not give them any personal info!!
    Yep 100% sure

Regards,

Lee

Thats brutal, it kind of gives you a queasy feeling in your belly!!

helixcash_sean
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you." :signhere:

Steve
    When you say it that way. :-)

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    Thats brutal, it kind of gives you a queasy feeling in your belly!!
    Kind of makes you mad too

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    It turned out he was just there to interview me about a neighbor that had applied for a government job for which she need security clearance.
    You think that is scary?!

When I got my security clearance, I knew there were FBI agents going around talking to old friends and family members and asking them all about me. Now that was scary!!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I once had a small questioning at the local criminal police headquater here in my town regarding a child muder in a youth hostel in the north-eastern of my country - they figured I must have some insight to the "szene" since I'm gay and own boy-fetisch.com (if you look at the site its unchanged since I registered it years ago) - boy did I complain and told the guy how discriminating I felt when I heared what it was about.

But being asked a few questions is harsh - cuz its the FBI - I don't wanna fuck around with them unless I know I'm right.

But being at home and all the sudden having the door rammed in, 15 to 20 policemen in cevlar vests storming your apartement, ordering you and your two roommates to lay down / being slapped against a wall and being handcuffed, searched, house searched, confication of all PC equipment, some company related paperworks, all CDs laying around.... that was more of a thrill ride than ANY of Six Flags' rides We where mentally not able to work for two weeks
    Today I find it rather funny - but one always thinks like that AFTER it happened
    :-D