Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get To Know... Ounique!

BDBionic

Get To Know... Ounique!

GWW's resident kinkmeister! I can already tell the theme this thread's going to take. 8)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Re: Get To Know... Ounique!

Originally posted by BDBionic
    GWW's resident kinkmeister! I can already tell the theme this thread's going to take. 8)
    LMAO You think?

Should be an interesting thread for sure :leather:

Regards,

Lee

Darren Austin
    Are we talking about biz or Don here, cause I am all about knowing both , but I want my hands on DON

TopBucks_Juan
    Here are my basic questions, Don for those that do not apply, just skip them...

How old were you when you came to grips with the fact that you were gay?

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?

Name 3 of your all time favorite movies?

When you pass away, what do you want to be most remembered for?

How many long-term relationships have you been in?

What is your favorite feature on the Male/Female body?

What is your favorite comfort food?

Where were you born?

What is your Favorite all time Memory?

If you were to write a book about your life story, how many chapters long would it be?

Have you ever been to London?

When was the first time you kissed another Guy/Girl?

What is your favorite color?

Do you currently promote TopBucks Gay sites?

Jason
    you get ONE superpower...what is it?

fav baskin robin's flav?

who would you want to play you in the movie of your life?

favorite type of content to produce

to sell

to view

if you could shoot content of any one person on the planet, past or present, who would it be?

what's your favorite DA look?

have you ever BEEN content?
    ...if so under what circumstance?
    ...if not, under what circumstance would you?

how old/when was the first time you realized you could ejaculate?
    ...did you know what it was or were you surprised?

are you close with your blood relatives?
    how many brothers/sisters...where are you in age-order?

do you believe in magic?

why...knowing full well that the levy is dry, do you believe one would drive a chevy TO the levy under the influence of wiskey and rye?

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Ok I’m going to jump in here…

Where is the ‘weirdest’ place you’ve had sex?

Safe words? (if this is too private please say so)

What’s your favorite curse word?

How old were you when you realized you were gay?

Who was your first boy/boy crush?

Your first boyfriend? And how old were you?

Which do you prefer Champagne and strawberries or burgers and beer?

GA

Ounique
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    Here are my basic questions, Don for those that do not apply, just skip them...
    Okay, okay, I'm game. LOL! And I'll be happy to answer questions about myself an the company. I always say I have no shame and I'm an open book. (what am I getting myself into?)

How old were you when you came to grips with the fact that you were gay? I realized it when I was 22, came out, got freaked out, went back in, dated a girl, then finally came out for good at the age of 25.

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall? Summer, definitely.

Name 3 of your all time favorite movies? Grease, Gray Gardens, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show

When you pass away, what do you want to be most remembered for? Making people happy

How many long-term relationships have you been in? one, 7 months (if you consider that long term)

What is your favorite feature on the Male/Female body? Male - head or pubic region if they are shaved. (it's a fetish, what can I say)

What is your favorite comfort food? Pepperoni Pizza

Where were you born? Rochester PA

What is your Favorite all time Memory? I'll have to think about this one... I'll get back to you.

If you were to write a book about your life story, how many chapters long would it be? Heh heh, Chapters??? Try VOLUMES!!!

Have you ever been to London? No, but I'd like to

When was the first time you kissed another Guy/Girl? When I was 25.

What is your favorite color? Hunter Green

Do you currently promote TopBucks Gay sites? I sell content, I don't really promote anyone, heh heh.

Jason
    can you authorize me on your icq?

Jasun
    What's the biggest thing you've ever had in your mouth?

What are your three favorite albums?

What song are you embarrassed to like?

Buffy or Sex & The City?

Have you ever taken a pie in the face?

What caused the last bruise you had?

The 1st Darren or the 2nd?

If you could make an anvil fall out of the sky any place you wanted, who would it hit?

Paul Lynde or Don Knotts?

What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

Spit or Swallow?

Are you planning on a trip to Toronto any time soon? Do you need a place to stay?

Ounique
    Okay, guys. I'm swamped in the office today, so I'm gonna do this at home tonight. 123cutiepie, you're on my ICQ babe.

what was the worst date you've ever been on?

did you go to your prom?

how long have you been playing music?

are you coming to the next gigalunch? hope so - i picked this location... it's better if you're there, sweetie!

Ounique
    Okay guys, I'm home and ready to open the book, heh heh.

TopBucks_Juan:
    What is your Favorite all time Memory? Hmmm, that was a tough one. I met a guy named Brett some years ago. We were very close, and I totally fell for him. But he was straight and my love was unrequited. But still, we had a very special relationship. We spent one Sunday night driving around Pittsburgh because we had nothing better to do. It was an awesome night. Just two friends talking and bonding. I even wrote a song about it.

Gary-Alan Ok I’m going to jump in here…

Where is the ‘weirdest’ place you’ve had sex? my bed. (think about it)

Safe words? (if this is too private please say so) hon,there really isnt' anything that's "too private" for me. LOL! I prefer safewords until I'm with a person enough that we can read each other totally. Then we can do away with them.

What’s your favorite curse word? Cocksucker

How old were you when you realized you were gay? 22

Who was your first boy/boy crush? Brett, see Juan's question

Your first boyfriend? And how old were you?

Which do you prefer Champagne and strawberries or burgers and beer? Hmmm, depends on the day. I'm a Gemini, so I can go either way.

GA

123Jason:

you get ONE superpower...what is it? Flight

fav baskin robin's flav? Chocolate w/ Peanut butter. Mmmmmm

who would you want to play you in the movie of your life? Tobey Maguire (just because it would be so much fun to see him with a mohawk)

favorite type of content to produce. I only work in sales, so I don't actually produce any, but if I did, it would have to be something fetish and fun, because I know how to do that well.

to sell? Whatever makes the client happy.

to view? Shaving

if you could shoot content of any one person on the planet, past or present, who would it be? James Duval (see The Doom Generation, Independence Day, Go)

what's your favorite DA look? LOL, Darren in leather chaps, harness, boots and dog collar... oh wait, he hasn't done that one yet... I'll take the new dirtyboy look he's sportin' these days.

have you ever BEEN content? um... yes, actually. currently featured on www.bearbound.com
    ...if so under what circumstance? as a favor to a friend who runs the site

how old/when was the first time you realized you could ejaculate? Hmmm, 18. I was a late bloomer, heh heh.
    ...did you know what it was or were you surprised? Well, the very first time was a wet dream, so yes, I was surprised.

are you close with your blood relatives? Not really
    how many brothers/sisters...where are you in age-order? one sister, turning 40 in a few days. No brothers.

do you believe in magic? Yes

why...knowing full well that the levy is dry, do you believe one would drive a chevy TO the levy under the influence of wiskey and rye? only if you're singing "This will be the day that I die" (and no, Madonna did not write that song... grrr)

Jasun: (uh oh)<----me

What's the biggest thing you've ever had in your mouth? LOL!!! a double zero gauge PA

What are your three favorite albums? Blue Bell Knoll - Cocteau Twins, Tusk - Fleetwood Mac, Eat To The Beat - Blondie

What song are you embarrassed to like? I have no shame, but if I did it would be "On The Shelf", this disco almost-hit by Donnie and Marie

Buffy or Sex & The City? Buffy

Have you ever taken a pie in the face? no, why does this idea turn you on?

What caused the last bruise you had? My friend, pug, bit me. Actually, she does that a lot.

The 1st Darren or the 2nd? If you're talking Darren Austin, I'd say the second. If you're talking Darren Stevens, I'd say the first.

If you could make an anvil fall out of the sky any place you wanted, who would it hit? George W. Bush

Paul Lynde or Don Knotts? Paul Lynde, of course

What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you? Congratulating my cousin on his wedding, when it was his brother who had gotten married. (the sad thing was, when he informed me of my error I pulled a total Edina from Ab Fab and said, "Oh, well, whatever". Isn't that terrible? I know you all think less of me now)

Spit or Swallow? Until there's proof that you can't catch HIV though oral transmission, I stop before he gets there.

Are you planning on a trip to Toronto any time soon? Do you need a place to stay? Hmmm, cheeky monkey.

basschick:
    what was the worst date you've ever been on? When I was in college, my friend set me up on a double date. (This was back in the dark ages when I still thought I was straight) This girl got a pity date out of me by crying on our first date because I told her she was pretty. So,I was taking her to her college formal. She took me to a drug store on the way so she could buy something. She said it "wasn't going to last" and that I could come in with her. I thought she was going to buy condoms, but she bought maxi-pads. No, I'm not kidding. Then, on the way home she told me how she was abused and that she took little pink pills because of a chemical imbalance in her brain.

did you go to your prom? Yes, with a girl I worked with. We were just friends but I kinda liked her. She got engaged shortly after I had asked her, but she kept our date. Her fiancee followed us the entire night.

how long have you been playing music? Since I was in high school

are you coming to the next gigalunch? hope so - i picked this location... it's better if you're there, sweetie! Awww, thank you hon. Yes, I'm gonna be there. With bells on.

Whew, I made it. Yay!!!

Ounique
    Okay, since we're on the whole getting to know me kick. Here's a Don Mike fun fact. I'm on the Internet Movie Database.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0586379/

No kidding, that's really me. LOL! How that got there, I'll never know.

TheLegacy
    If women ran the Pentagon, would missiles and submarines be shaped differently?

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

Explain why last night I played a blank tape at full blast and the mime next door went nuts.

Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?

Do people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive?

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...Does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Is there another word for synonym?

Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?"

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?

OH COME ON NOW GUYS - YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING!!!
    Last edited by TheLegacy; 04-30-2004 at 09:36 AM.

MacDaddy
    what was the worst date you've ever been on? When I was in college, my friend set me up on a double date. (This was back in the dark ages when I still thought I was straight) This girl got a pity date out of me by crying on our first date because I told her she was pretty. So,I was taking her to her college formal. She took me to a drug store on the way so she could buy something. She said it "wasn't going to last" and that I could come in with her. I thought she was going to buy condoms, but she bought maxi-pads. No, I'm not kidding. Then, on the way home she told me how she was abused and that she took little pink pills because of a chemical imbalance in her brain.
    I must be one cruel fuck, this made me laugh so hard... Sorry Don. But the little pink pill part killed me.